Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zinnia's U-Pick Woodlands Mafia - Town Wins!

Comments

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »
    https://epicmafia.com/role/5670

By the way, I found that. This is what it said, in case you can't open it:

Whisperer
    1. Can send anonymous messages to players.
    2. Sided with the mafia.

Interesting...that might be her very role then.

That's why I asked Zinnia if she solely used Greater Idea for roles, or not.

her claim is not exactly what the role says :/

No, now that I read her claim again it's not, is it? Something does not add up.

@citysimmer we need some answers here.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member

Whisperer
    2. Sided with the mafia.

the only frustrating thing is zinnia randomized factions so "whisperer" could be town-aligned for this game :s

That could be very true.

Wait, and City discarded a town messenger role.

Why would she get two roles that are nearly identical?

to be fair, i got 2 roles that were extremely extremely similar, actually. just 1 major difference that made me discard the one i did.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    but, whisperer could very well be mafia aligned

And I thought randomizing factions meant randomizing the alignments despite animal choices? Would Zinnia really twist things around so much by making a town-aligned whisperer? Ooh my head hurts 😅

Yeah. I also think a whisperer is more fitting with the mafia because I don't think that role can know certain things, such as who visited who and who's role is which. They send messages to confuse the town, or that's what I think that role's purpose is.

Yeah, that sounds like it fits mafia better: confuse town, make them think you're helping...
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

And I thought randomizing factions meant randomizing the alignments despite animal choices? Would Zinnia really twist things around so much by making a town-aligned whisperer? Ooh my head hurts 😅

Yeah. I also think a whisperer is more fitting with the mafia because I don't think that role can know certain things, such as who visited who and who's role is which. They send messages to confuse the town, or that's what I think that role's purpose is.

Yeah, that sounds like it fits mafia better: confuse town, make them think you're helping...

omg yes. she is extremely suspicious now.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    Now that you guys are talking about it, City does seem sus now. God, this whole thing is giving me a headache XD I hope someone atleast got the Oracle role then, if Rose discarded it. I'm still going to wait for her to state her case tho as I always do.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member

Oh that explains the random aspect of it! You're right. It adds up:
    ~the role description is from a site we haven't thought of at first
    ~the role is too similar to messenger discard
    anyway
    ~it's usually mafia aligned, which makes sense with the fact it sends randomized messages
    ^sounds more manipulative than helpful lol
  • Options
    Now that you guys are talking about it, City does seem sus now. God, this whole thing is giving me a headache XD I hope someone atleast got the Oracle role then, if Rose discarded it. I'm still going to wait for her to state her case tho as I always do.

yeah, i believe you, and rose is a lot less sus now. honestly city,, she might very well be mafia
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options

Discarded roles no longer function in the game sadly 😪
  • Options

anyway
    ~it's usually mafia aligned, which makes sense with the fact it sends randomized messages

Forgot to add something; city hasn't been too active either.
  • Options
    sorry guys i feel like i've been controlling the discussion a lot ahhh i got so motivated today :s<3
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    anyway city you have some explainingggg
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    sorry guys i feel like i've been controlling the discussion a lot ahhh i got so motivated today :s<3

No don't be! You've been super helpful, and we need all the active players we can get. 🙂
  • Options

Whisperer
    2. Sided with the mafia.

the only frustrating thing is zinnia randomized factions so "whisperer" could be town-aligned for this game :s

That could be very true.

to be fair, i got 2 roles that were extremely extremely similar, actually. just 1 major difference that made me discard the one i did.

My two role choices weren't that similar, so from my own experience I can't see how City got basically identical role choices...but if other people had the same experience, then I suppose it could've happened that way.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

No don't be! You've been super helpful, and we need all the active players we can get. 🙂

thank youuu <3
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options

I feel the same way ahhhh :cold_sweat:

We need to be strong and active so town can win! <3
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

Whisperer
    2. Sided with the mafia.

That could be very true.

My two role choices weren't that similar, so from my own experience I can't see how City got basically identical role choices...but if other people had the same experience, then I suppose it could've happened that way.

it could have, but also, it's not extremely likely i'd imagine. ooof lol
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options

we really do,, town needs to be very powerful and work together today,, because we cannot afford a mislynch. :D
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options

anyway

She's hiding, laying low.

Or she's just busy?
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

anyway

Or she's just busy?

maybe both 👀
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options

anyway

Or she's just busy?

maybe both 👀

Hahaha! Either way, its sus. *dawns trenchcoat and sunglasses while lighting a detective pipe.
  • Options

Yes! This is our fight song ✌️😇😝
  • Options

anyway

Or she's just busy?

maybe both 👀

Hahaha! Either way, its sus. *dawns trenchcoat and sunglasses while lighting a detective pipe.

*grabs the magnifying glass and puts on detective assistant's hat* suspicious indeed
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member

Take back our life song?
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options

Take back our life song?

prove /we're/ alright song?
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    /Our/ power's turned on?