Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Actress career not working (again)

After the patch on 7th I created a Marilyn Monroe to do acting. The tasks are staying completed but now when it is the right day and time to go to work no option comes up to do so, it is not letting her actually go to the job. I have already posted this on AHQ, just wanted to give a heads up to others in case they are having the same issue so they can please hit ME TOO so it can be resolved so can play acting again. And no I already had removed my mods and CC, so not an issue for that, it is a game bug.

Comments

• Options
    CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Hmmm I have an actress (her name is Audrey Fontainbleau, inspired by Audrey Hepbun 🖤) who can still go to work, but it's her tasks that aren't staying done. I don't have CC or mods either. I send mine alone l, now that she's level 10 in her career; do you send Marylin in alone or go with her?
  • Options
    smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    It wasn't giving me the option for either join or alone. I found a work around listed, said bunch were having that issue and that once you accept gig don't leave home lot til you've done your gig. It worked, the option came up once it was day and time again.
    They said it seemed like a travel issue, hoping it's fixed soon, my sim is not going to be happy missing all those invites to parties she had to decline. I,hope your issue fixing soon too.
  • Options
    CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Thank you! I'm glad yours got fixed; though staying home may be a bit of a bummer, I'm sure she'll have better mobility once they conpletely solve the problem :)
  • Options
    smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Thank you! I'm glad yours got fixed; though staying home may be a bit of a bummer, I'm sure she'll have better mobility once they conpletely solve the problem :)

Thank you too!