Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Club Gatherings shouldn't start automatically

Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
edited April 2020 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
My sim is the leader of a video game club with 5 members in total. She went to the fitness studio with two of the club members, and as soon as they reached the lot, a club gathering started automatically. Another instance of this happening was when I was playing a family and the father went to the Orchid Club with his friends. This lot was also set as the hangout of his teen daughter's club, and as soon as he arrived on the lot, the daughter and her friends were there as well all of a sudden, in the middle of the night during a school week, to randomly start a gathering.

I wish the game wouldn't start club gatherings by itself
because it just doesn't make any sense and can be really annoying. In my first example with the fitness center, it doesn't make any sense for the gaming club to meet there since there's nothing they could do besides playing games on their phone. In the second example, the sim visiting the orchid club was totally unrelated to the club gathering there except being in the same household as one of the club's members (who didn't even come with him in the first place). Also, sometimes I'd just like the club members to meet without having a real gathering, simply because I often create clubs to keep track of my sims' friend groups. What if I just want my gaming club to go to the gym together without having a real gathering since they would only do their club's activity instead of working out? It doesn't even help to just end the gathering, because they most likely just teleport away from the lot because the club gathering is technically over. I know I could temporarily change the club's activities to working out, but this would only work on clubs my sim is the leader of and would also be really tedious to do every time.

Can the game please let me decide when to start a gathering? Thank you.
Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff