Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

πŸ’œ Quick Creativity CAS Challenge πŸ’œ GLovelysQCC

Comments

• Options
    Flash5Flash5 Posts: 105 Member
    Entry is up - https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/67AC9C3A9CED11EA87AC1879A75FAFC3

Apologies, I tried the Carl's Sims ghost cheat so many times, couldn't get a ghost. Got beaten by the challenge this week I'm afraid! Was lots of fun tho. :)
  • Options
    pagounispagounis Posts: 369 Member
    Hello everyone! :smile:

My entry for this week's challenge are Bess and her father Everett.

Name: On A Dark, Rainy Night...
    Origin ID: mikrolactaki3

Gallery Link: https://ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/ED95A95C9D0011EA864BC0F33FEC93F1

QCCHeadshotMay23.png

Joanne | 22 | Greece. Informatics student. I'm mikrolactaki3 on the gallery. Using 2 computers! My Blog: mikrolactaki3.tumblr.com
  • Options
    LucewithloveLucewithlove Posts: 14 New Member
    Verienne and Amatheus Buckshire, a wealthy vampire couple, were cursed by a local village witch who they upset with their arrogance. She transformed their mansion into an old shack and cursed them so that they can never leave the small, rundown house. But is it really haunted? Most of the wails and crys the locals hear are in actuality the arguments of the couple about Ametheuses hat, which Verienne despises and insists he at least stop wearing it to bed. He disagrees, vocally.

Photos in my Twitter post: https://twitter.com/LuceWithLove/status/1264321129340186636
    Gallery link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/AAC9E9FF9D4111EA86FE1879A75FAFC3?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=LuceWithLove13&max=50&maxis=false

Thank you so much for another fun challenge!
  • Options
    Amuni50Amuni50 Posts: 112 Member
    Okay, this was too fun! I don't know if the description will show with the picture, but it's the best part, so I'm typing it out here. PLEASE do not re-upload to the gallery! By #Amuni50 Mean girls. All high schools have then, but when they are vampires? They suck all the happiness AND plasma out of the room. Victoria and Avery made a bet to decide who was the coolest vamp. The one to walk into old Ms. Parrish's house won. There was just one problem; Alexandra (who was now a ghost) was an evil witch and she was not amused. It did not end well.

00.jpg
  • Options
    NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    Hi, everyone. I decided to join the forum. I'm about to post my entry into this weeks challenge. I hope that it's okay for me to post the entire story here, as it'd be pretty long to add it to the comments, though if that's what I should do, please let me know.

I've been enjoying the challenges, even those that I didn't end up participating in. Thank you, GLovely1, for coming up with these.
  • Options
    Here's the full text of my entry, "Twas A Dark & Stormy Night":

Chantel wanted out of the rain & wind. The house wasn't really haunted, was it? As she entered, she heard sobbing & wailing. Maybe there *was* a ghost! She turned on her phone's flashlight app and crept closer to the awful sounds. Finally she saw their source. It was a teen girl, crying as if her heart was broken. Chantel comforted Alison, trying to find out what was wrong.

Chantel finally got the full story out of her. Alison apparently often came here to think and write. No one bothered her because they thought the house was haunted. Earlier that day, Alison had given her crush a poem she'd written. Her crush had read it, laughed, and then started to pass it around. Alison was hurt and humiliated. She'd grabbed the poem and ran out of school. She'd come to the old house so she could be alone with the pain that filled her whenever she thought of what had happened. Chantel couldn't make the pain go away, but she could sit and listen while Alison talked. Eventually there was just a companionable silence between them while the storm raged outside. When the storm ended, Chantel walked Alison home.
  • Options
    Oops! I don't know how to edit, but the actual title is, "On A Dark & Stormy Night".
  • Options
    CatharinaSophiaCatharinaSophia Posts: 98 Member
    I just uploaded my household The Eternal Blood to the gallery. My ghost Sim didn't wanna cooperate with me, so I'll edit some pictures tomorrow, after I finish writing my novel ;)
  • Options
    I feel so scatterbrained! I forgot the link for my entry. It's: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/F8B706FD9D8B11EA8FC5CE4BB46B9306?category=all&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=GLovelysQCC&max=50&maxis=false

Here's hoping that I did it right!
  • Options
    DeaSimmer0DeaSimmer0 Posts: 50 Member
    Chris: "Honey, why did you say that the neighboors here weren't friendly? I just met one that lives a couple of houses away,

KgnMq8y.jpg

and she is lovely! Evangeline is her name?" Clare: "Well everybody I met was just a pain in my... WAIT, what was her name again? "Evangeline Woodworth, like the town ha!" "Ooooooh, so you mean that one,

mP2vICM.jpg

oh ok, well she was quite a woman yes, she founded this town, and maybe she was really sweet, but I am PRETTY sure that she died more than 200 years ago" "Wait wut?" #GLovelysQCC

ZgosoGi.jpg

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/E38B63B79E0E11EA8DF1A7FFEF289D9E?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=DeaSimmer0&max=50&maxis=false

opocMqa.jpg

hahaha this was fun! and I am loving all the entriess!!!!!!
  • Options
    Flash5 wrote: Β»
    Entry is up - https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/67AC9C3A9CED11EA87AC1879A75FAFC3

Apologies, I tried the Carl's Sims ghost cheat so many times, couldn't get a ghost. Got beaten by the challenge this week I'm afraid! Was lots of fun tho. :)

The cheats on this page worked for me, did you use testingcheats first?
  • Options
    I just posted my Tumblr story (it's just a tiny little bit over 500 characters) and I edited some pictures.
    The ghost already sees Mai and Ardeq walk towards the house...
    lgxrhSv.png

This ghost (and definitely not me) is really enjoying punching Mai...
    EEeLT0e.png

I don't really think Mai likes it though...
    Akx5SoW.png
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Not going to be entering this one, I'm a bit busy this week, but good luck to everybody else!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    paulapg89paulapg89 Posts: 20 Member
    Hi! I just posted my entry for this week!! I made a tumblr post with some pics for it https://pauliporcupine.tumblr.com/post/619102268781920256/have-you-not-heard-the-story-of-old-man-jacobs-he

And here he is on the gallery https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/71D32C5A9E9E11EA8054CE4BB46B9306?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=paulapg89&max=50&maxis=false
  • Options
    Flash5Flash5 Posts: 105 Member
    Flash5 wrote: Β»

The cheats on this page worked for me, did you use testingcheats first?

Thank you @CatharinaSophia for the link, I definitely put on the testingcheats but the cheat on Carl's Sims is different to the one on the page you have linked for me - next time I'll head there to try it. I think the entry was ok without the ghost, so no problems really. B) Thanks again! x <3
  • Options
    GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    I'm thinking you all are beginning to know how much I absolutely LOVE a great story with wonderful sim characters so seriously each time I see one of your entries it makes me so very happy! I see you on the gallery under the tag and smile, laugh, shiver or any other feeling you wrote into the description for us to feel. Then, I get such a kick coming to this thread and seeing all of your fantastic screenshots that really add so much emphasis to your words! I feel like we're this cool little forum family building something so fun together in this little corner of the sims world. Thank you for continuing to bring your best to these challenges @paulapg89 @Flash5 @nerdfashion @CatharinaSophia @DeaSimmer0 @NeoFelis22 @Lucewithlove @Amuni50 @JEHooks @Patri @Jessica16620288 @GogoM @tink247 and @pagounis πŸ’œ

Also, I'm sorry the Carl's Sims ghost cheat didn't work for you @Flash5 and thanks so much @CatharinaSophia for helping out with a new cheat link to try. You can also do some really cool things to sims and your sim world if you use MCCC game play mod by Deaderpool. For years I was hesitant to add any game play mods but finally all the friends that told me to try it over the years wore me down. I'll link it here for you to review ~ MCCC Deaderpool

Maxis nominations are an action close to my heart too. I typically pick a few of your awesome creations to nominate and I'm happy to say congratulations @NeoFelis22 for earning your well deserved Maxis Fave today!
    giphy.gif

There's still about 12 more hours to join into this fun ghost story weekend so if you haven't yet I encourage anyone reading to give it a try!

Also, just for you I'm sharing a hint to what's coming up for this weekend's theme ~ As with The Sims, we're going green! Not only that but the new Eco Lifestyle EP will be given away to the winner of this upcoming weekend's QCC πŸŽ‰

Thanks again everyone πŸ’œ Stay safe and happy creating always!
    Please join my πŸ’œ Quick Creativity Challenge πŸ’œ forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    > @GLovely1 said:
    [snip]
    > Maxis nominations are an action close to my heart too. I typically pick a few of your awesome creations to nominate and I'm happy to say >congratulations @NeoFelis22 for earning your well deserved Maxis Fave today!
    [snip]

You did? Thank you! And I got a Maxis Fave? I'm gobsmacked! I never thought that would happen! Again, thank you so much, GLovely1! I won't get a chance to check it out myself until much later today, but wow!
  • Options
    @GLovely1 thank you for doing these challenges every week, you keep giving me new ideas for cas (and builds), and I've even started a list with ideas for when the challenges stop.
    @NeoFelis22 great story and cute Sims, you definitely deserve a maxis fave!
  • Options
    PatriPatri Posts: 84 Member
    I like this week's challenge, because I love ghost stories and I have the idea about it, but I still haven't been able to and here it is already night and I only think about going to sleep. If I can upload it even if it is out of time😊
  • Options
    Jessica16620288Jessica16620288 Posts: 3 New Member
    @GLovely1 Thank you for creating these challenges! I loveeee doing them, so glad I discovered these forums
  • Options
    GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    Yess @NeoFelis22 I did and I'm so happy yours was picked for a Maxis fave today! πŸ’œ

Please @Patri feel free to share your sim ghost story on the gallery whenever you can. We would love to see and read it and since this isn't a prize round it's okay for you to share late ;)

I love that you're continuing these challenges in other ways too @CatharinaSophia like builds and more challenge ideas! I've thought of doing spin off build challenges for the households you've all created too. For example that fashion challenge I thought of having us build a little photo studio for the sim entries. We'll see how this challenge continues to evolve but I just love how it's going so far thanks to you guys!

You're welcome @Jessica16620288 and I'm happy you've found us too!

Keep on simming on everyone! πŸ’œ
    Please join my πŸ’œ Quick Creativity Challenge πŸ’œ forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    ZebSimsZebSims Posts: 67 Member
    I love vampire Sims too much to not use one for this challenge. Gallery link is here.

00.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you, CatharinaSophia for saying that. And again, thank you, GLovely1. (I'm going to have to look up how to do the link in the name thing, unless someone here would like to point me to where the instructions are?)
  • Options
    @NeoFelis22 you can just type an @ and then several names will pop up in a little list, but I think you need to be a member first (requirements)
  • Options
    CatharinaSophia: That's good to know and will be useful when I become a member. A long time ago, I coded my own (very simple) webpage and I knew how to embed a link into a word or phrase. I was thinking it was something like that, but the more I consider it, the less likely it seems that I could do that here. Anyway, thanks for letting me know. I had already read the rules and requirements, but a reminder never hurts.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top