Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So I am quarantined and I’m making my Simself famous on YouTube!!

Ever been this bored?! :D

Anyway I made a music video with my sim self and made various social media’s with him :D:D:D check it out... song is catchy too :D

https://youtu.be/TCWfMVn0BHo

Comments

• Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    That is actually really well done :D the powers of quarantine xD
  • Options
    Sims4DisneyStuffSims4DisneyStuff Posts: 143 Member
    Thanks LOL!!

What else am I meant to do? I mean my sim is famous in game but I wanna see if he can make it in the real world hahaha :D:D:D
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Great music and some awesome Sim skills too. Good luck to your simself. 🙂
  • Options
    Haha thank you so much! I will keep posting back here to tell you where his fame level sits in the real world :D:D:D
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Thanks LOL!!

What else am I meant to do? I mean my sim is famous in game but I wanna see if he can make it in the real world hahaha :D:D:D

Hahha :D I wish him the best of luck!
  • Options
    Seesin8Seesin8 Posts: 29 Member
    > @Sims4DisneyStuff said:
    > Ever been this bored?! :D
    >
    > Anyway I made a music video with my sim self and made various social media’s with him :D :D :D check it out... song is catchy too :D
    >
    > https://youtu.be/TCWfMVn0BHo

I used to watch Youtube videos growing up of music video remakes using sims. Used to love it. During college my aunt used sims for one of her class assignments ( a medication commercial). I love watching what creative things people manage to do with the sims. Reminds me of "The movies" a game by Lion's Gate. Wish EA would consider a similar concept so that we could officially make movies with our sims.

- Seesin8 (CC)
  • Options
    That would be awesome! I think EA should create a system where people can become famous in game but can also use it as an online feature like! I love making music videos so I’m gonna make loads to get my sim famous haha :D
  • Options
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Thanks LOL!!

Hahha :D I wish him the best of luck!

Thank you :smiley:
  • Options
    Update:

Response to this has been hilarious :D but people have asked for more so his album is in the works haha :D:D:D
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Been playing around with making an album cover

91989570_120733576232964_4337423975433895936_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=110474&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=pzaKiUy3EJgAX82KZKt&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&_nc_tp=14&oh=e88aac56d9a81ff36abd0004f07fcbd1&oe=5EAC9A7C

• Options
    Gothoholic18Gothoholic18 Posts: 71 Member
    Pretty cool