The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your favorite clothing in the Sims 4?

LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,596 Member
Can't post any newer pics im waiting to replace a HD in my laptop.

The quality of clothing has progressively gotten better in the game and I really love a lot of what we've gotten. University probably one of my favorites to date now with more denim jeans and nice tops. :)

I also really liked GT with all the various clothing along with Get Famous.

JmYGEzX.png
5vJrxmT.png

Comments

• Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    edited March 2020
    This last Origin sale, I finally picked up Island Living, and am really enjoying some of the sarongs for men. Purely situational, but in my play just now, that situation pertains. I also liked a lot of the Realm of Magic CAS offerings. University, not so much. ;)

Edit since I am back on the machine with the screen grabs - the sarong of which I speak:

dRYb7mi.png

"Geez, put a shirt on, Eloy!" said no one ever. ;)
    Post edited by Sindocat on
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,438 Member
    My favorite clothing came with Island Living and Discover University.
  • Options
    SimNanigansSimNanigans Posts: 7 New Member
    CC! haha. But no really, Discover Uni has some of my favorite pieces and so does Tiny Living. I love that styled outfit with the sweater and skirt.
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,471 Member
    I love most of the DU comfy, casual clothing - much needed. Also love all of the Laundry Day CAS.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I like Tristen Palmer’s suit a lot.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    EnnaelEnnael Posts: 86 Member
    These jeans from Cool Kitchen Stuff, and shoes from Discover University are my top faves. I love the way these jeans are shaped at the ankle, I want more baggy jeans like this without holes.
    y4mEbOu9YMNzMKJKJErcTML_802qJHi9iSB6XaX0kbdp-B0KIP8snyHSATNf9IyjvamZ8BvfpkPn5xbHpmUm8r0H3EFyG3WvXCIDx298yiJuVMf7wTeVCf_PufQ-hb2lJvW_gTMGVd69wv_CGg1rhF0Imnf9X26jgKH4qQKj2vMlED-6IzGNZcWTlQCnlu0XfZvNv82y1IHXBfs-BB_9dnDbA?width=416&height=621&cropmode=none
    50617862938_30d24ee877_o.gif