Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Autonomy

I know you can disable autonomy for selected sim, but the option above it, I was wondering does that effect the world sims or just your household? I want the world to have it just not my sims, it was working great til she got married. Now I need a way to use it on both and not just one.

Comments

• Options
    beadierturtlebeadierturtle Posts: 295 Member
    It works on all that show up at the bottom-left of your screen. So, if you have all the members of your household together, it will work for all members of your household. If you take one member of your household away (e.g. you take the rocket to Sixam), then all the members left will ignore all instructions you may have given them previously and will behave as they would under full autonomy.
  • Options
    smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Thank you so much!
  • Options
    beadierturtlebeadierturtle Posts: 295 Member
    smurfy77 wrote: »
    Thank you so much!

Anytime.

Wanna hear something weird? It doesn't matter what you previously told them to do, even if it's something that helps them. If you put them all to bed, for example, the moment the Sim you're controlling leaves them alone they will all wake up and just walk around.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Just be weary that when you return to earth or switch control to another sim in the household, they may be elsewhere on the lot, autonomously grabbing water, using the dollhouse, computer, etc. This can be a problem in large houses with 4 basements.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    They're currently in a micro home, mostly using it to finish her degree as well as she's done so far, I may finally get a distinguished as she's in the program. I wasn't expecting a relationship or marriage so soon lol, but then when does Sims ever go as planned lol