Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Business Empire Expansion Pack!!!

alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
edited March 2020 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
BUSINESS EMPIRE EXPANSION PACK!

--Shopping mall venues where you can have multiple types of businesses on the lot!! The venue itself would be called "Shopping Venue" and the following items could come with it to add a plethora of customization options:
--Multiple freezer sections/shelves/product holder that contain different products like produce, frozen meals, other edible products, magazines, books, toys, ETC!!! A sim would do an animation of it opening and you would get a popup of what you want to buy from it. If you OWNED that lot you could freely choose what to stock in each one. This game would add businesses to own and visit which would add loads to gameplay!

--There could be convenience store lots that sell gas and have objects like a hot dog cooker, soda machines, cotton candy machines, and maybe even use the buffet item in this pack that you could customize what foods to sell at the venue!!!
--CAR PEDESTALS..Well any kind of vehicle! In my mind the game would finally add functional cars that act as Sims 2 ones in a free patch. This pack could add more options along with an object to place in a shopping venue. Once again, you could just build a vehicle sale lot or even own one if you wanted your sim to go into business!!
--TICKET MACHINE! This ticket machine is a set charge as you enter a community lot. If you owned the lot you would be responsible for buying it, maintenance fees, and you'd also make the profit from it.
--HOME BUSINESSES RETURN! You would first have to buy a home business permit from the phone or computer. ANY craftable could be sold at your home business such as woodworking, painting, or even books that you have written. You could customize signs and commercial ad flyers with a simple and fun design tool that could incorporate simple parts of how you edit an animal with multiple patterns and so forth. This pack would add more customization for books too that I think Freetime had in Sims 2 where you could choose a cover for it and everything! I also envision woodworking to be improved by having the sims be able to add paint and patterns to woodwork pieces. Basically the team could come up with a cool way to have us be able to edit a pattern/color that is akin to how Animal Crossing let's you do patterns. Paintings could have a huge overall with this system. Imagine how much fun it would be to add our own personal touch to a Sim's creation! You'd feel more part of their world and depending on which Sim you were playing you could give them even more personality by giving them their own personal style!!!!
-- The ability to buy any venue in any town! Sims 3 had a system where your rich sims could buy a venue and have certain goals of upgrading it and they could make profit after they bought it. This whole system could return!

--CUSTOM RECIPES!! I would love a system that allowed you to create your own foods. You'd choose what are the required ingredients and have a mix and match parts to make on a plate to make it look how you want. It would just be a fun addition to play around with! Perhaps you could put it in a frozen dinner box and design the box design much like my ideas for how you'd design paintings and other craftables. It would just be about endless creativity AND a new gameplay system! It would be so satisfying to make stuff like this!

Skill ideas: Toy making machine, Jewelry making machine, pottery wheel......

Any other ideas?? A pack like this would be AMAZING and improve Sims 4 gameplay possibilities TENFOLD!