Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Disable Hats and Accessories

I would really like an option to disable townies generating with hats and accessories. It is bad enough the clothing choices are horrendous but adding hats and accessories just makes it worse.

I also wouldn't mind is townies only chose outfits from the Maxis styles looks.

Comments

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Yes please, I so agree.
  • Options
    coogee78coogee78 Posts: 177 Member
    edited March 2020
    I think it would be great if townies clothing choices came from styled looks as well. I agree that failing that stopping them generating hats and accessories would be a major improvement.

It would be great if we could create our own styled looks and upload them to the gallery as well.
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    coogee78 wrote: »
    I think it would be great if townies clothing choices came from styled looks as well. I agree that failing that stopping them generating hats and accessories would be a major improvement.

It would be great if we could create our own styled looks and upload them to the gallery as well.

Yes creating our own styled looks would be awesome.
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Yeah, I really don't know why we can't create our own styled looks.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    Honestly, they really need to overhaul the Styled Look system in general. Add the option to create our own outfits, and make all townies spawn with them, instead of whatever RNG nonsense they currently end up with.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Options
    coogee78coogee78 Posts: 177 Member
    The option to disable a styled look would be good as well, so you could eliminate the costumes, which are not as jarring as the random townie hats accessories and clothes, but don't make much sense as a default outfit.
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    I'd love to have hats and disabled when sims are spawned, and also for when sims age up. Let the players decide, please. Sure, some of the random outfits aren't great, but it's the accessories and hats that are the worst culprits.

I especially hope they can fix that irritating bug where sims are assigned glasses with their sleepwear, because it's the most ridiculous thing in the world - IRL it's really not comfortable to lay in bed with glasses on and you also risk breaking them and/or potentially injuring yourself in your sleep. It's even sillier that when this happens they usually don't have glasses assigned to their regular outfits.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Yeah accessories are the worse. I feel like some of my sims put on every accessory they have in the game sometimes. I hope one day we will get the option to stop the madness LOL.