Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Auto-detected CC with Slice of Life?

Has anyone had any trouble trying to save a household while using Slice of Life? I just tried to, and it was marked as modded, even though all the Sims are CC-free and haven't been flagged with MCCC. I was using the personality type system before, but I deleted it, so it shouldn't be causing any problems now. Could someone please explain why this might be happening?
#ConsistencyForAliensTS4

Comments

• Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    AyKooChao wrote: »
    Has anyone had any trouble trying to save a household while using Slice of Life? I just tried to, and it was marked as modded, even though all the Sims are CC-free and haven't been flagged with MCCC. I was using the personality type system before, but I deleted it, so it shouldn't be causing any problems now. Could someone please explain why this might be happening?

You might want to ask bout this on kawaiistacie's discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/gFbgScV

• Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    In my game even MCCC marks them as modded so I don't know. I've never had a Sim not marked as modded unless mods are disabled
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited February 2020
    This will help you figure out what is being tagged as modded.
    https://luniversims.com/files/file/73-sims-4-tray-importer/
    Just save the lot in your library first.

Also, I had a lot that kept being tagged as modded. What had happened was I had a mod that allowed you to buy all the vegetation that EA released at the stall markets, so it was showing the garden as modded, even though it was not.
  • Options
    AlayafantAlayafant Posts: 36 Member
    Slice of Life adds a lot of facial features such as pimples and blush. Perhaps one of your sims was wearing something like this? They count as CC and are found under Slice Of Life - Skin Overlays (folder)