Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who else is missing more 'get famous' living area?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    LuxuryLuxury Posts: 127 Member
    I wish for them to upgrade Del Sol Valley
    Del sol Valley is probably my least played world because I feel like it's really missing another area like every other EP world we've gotten. It's definitely benefit from an update
  • Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    I am fine with using other worlds for this situation
    tbh I don't really like Del Sol Valley that much anyway, it's one of my least favorite worlds and adding lots probly wouldn't change that, so I am fine with the size of it.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Del Sol Valley is one of my favorite worlds so with that alone I'd love to see more lots added. Seeing as they refuse to add swimming in old worlds I dont see them even going back and fixing the mess they made with a tiny expansion world.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Why oh why can we not live on that beach area? 😖
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    I'm moving my aspiring actress and her internet personality boyfriend out of Del Sol and into San My. I want to play in Del Sol but it just feels awkward. The 'poor area' lots really seem like they'd be middle income to me. I'd like a poorer area and a couple places for a restaurant and boutique personally.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    My save is centered around the Great Lakes area, I do not have much use for a Los Angeles type of world. What I need is more space in Windenburg, Brindleton Bay and San Myshuno. Willow Creek, Newcrest and Magnolia Park are not ideal, but workable extensions, Forgotten Hollow is a theme park... still need to purchase RoM, that would help a lot.

But basically we have the same problem, only in different flavors. We need larger worlds and the ideally also the ability to swap out those worlds that we do not need for copies of those with a matching climate to our main world. Sims 2 has that worked out perfectly with the Sub-neighborhood modular system.

That would be great to have all of those worlds updated. Plus, I want Strangerville to have more usable lots. My main gameplay is centered there, and one of the families has to live in Willow Creek because every lot in Strangerville is used up.

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    DSV should definitely have a beach neighborhood with at least three condos, and another lot in Mirage Park. It wasn’t at all logical to place a 40x30 lot in that area.
  • Options
    SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    I am fine with using other worlds for this situation
    I mean this world is based on California, where the middle class doesn't exist anymore. If your paycheck goes up, so do your taxes. So it's honestly realistic to move out once you're making a middle class paycheck so you can afford a nicer home, and only move back when you're making so much money the taxes don't matter anymore.
  • Options
    LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    Other (pls explain below)
    @FurSimsOfficial you bring up some good points. It would have been nice if they would have given us an apartment building like we have in City Living, which would follow the reality of how up and coming actors live in LA. Also, for anyone who has ever been to LA, commuting is not ideal.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    The town needs improvements. Also, there needs to be a Singing Career.