Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Finally! I can play with servos...

emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

Well, well, it took me weeks to graduate 4 sims due to the lack of rotational play :| I didn't like being trapped at the Uni, I love to play the household that I want each time. Rotational play does not work with DU in so many ways, even the features begin to be glitchy. No rotational play and the stairs at Foxbury are both an epic fail of this EP :/

BUT I do NOT regret buying it because of the servos. Please Devs, congratz the robotics developers, Servos and bots are awesome <3 I´m having fun again with my game <3 BTW Strangerville is the best word for Servos (no rain and they can not be possessed by MOTHER lol).

k0pco3z.png
NDXenPz.png
x7eOb0a.png
z37zvLn.png

Comments

• Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,346 Member
    Haha, they look like they're enjoying themselves! Congrats!

But you made me want to replay Strangerville with a robot as the investigator. (My androids always are in danger of getting possessed, due to their biocomponents. They are even tasty to the crawlies in Selvadorada.)
  • Options
    emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

Yay @EnkiSchmidt I have been playing the second Strangerville story for a while, I think that in the future maybe my servos will "fix" the town again. I love Strangerville with a bizarre mood. OMG I want to go with them to Selvadorada :o But first they need to enjoy life a little more and meet my vampires :D
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Love it!
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    I adore the servos too! Good tip on Strangerville for them, now I might move them there. I was thinking they might need a change of scenery.

Currently I have a household of 6 servos raising a toddler, trapped on an island in Sulani. So much fun! Don't ask how they got the toddler... :#
    Origin ID: Peapod79