Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    @swcheppes Aw I'd love to see Celeste but I'm still island hopping haha. 425 NMT into my hunt... *sigh*

@dreamerz13 don't leave us hanging?! Are you still on the island? Did you take Reneigh home? Or leave her behind? haha! Inquiring minds must know!
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member

@dreamerz13 don't leave us hanging?! Are you still on the island? Did you take Reneigh home? Or leave her behind? haha! Inquiring minds must know!

Lol. I was playing and shovelling supper into my mouth so I could go back to work haha didn't have time to decide. Still on the island poor Reneigh has been waiting on me since like 2pm today and will probably be waiting until like 10:30 now.

• Options
    dreamerz13 wrote: »

Lol. I was playing and shovelling supper into my mouth so I could go back to work haha didn't have time to decide. Still on the island poor Reneigh has been waiting on me since like 2pm today and will probably be waiting until like 10:30 now.

hahaha! Well at least she has your company on the island all day either way
  • Options
    Okay I took Reneigh. I'll just have to go for a smug villager next time. She is cute and she's now been watching me hopefully for like 9 hours I feel like I owe her lol
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Back on my Alestana now, Celeste is here. Opening my gate. Dodo code JQMKK

There's a few DIY's out on the west beach, I think maybe a couple items too. Grab whatever. Probably going to open to Twitter too so others may be around.

Edit: Island still open but to friends only, no dodo code. I was never getting free from Twitter otherwise lol.

Edit 2: closed
    Post edited by dreamerz13 on
  • Options
    Okay I took Reneigh. I'll just have to go for a smug villager next time. She is cute and she's now been watching me hopefully for like 9 hours I feel like I owe her lol

Haha Reneigh is awesome :) Good choice!
  • Options
    Dodo is 05J4S I have a TON of Diys on my beach right of the airport... there's over 100 of them sitting there from all my islands looking for Genji. Leaving it open all night unless the connection dies (which it could). Come grab them. Take as many free as you can learn. Posted on reddit too so you might see a couple others.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,085 Member
    Right now I'm stuck on an island trying to decide whether to take Reneigh or not. I'm kind of looking for a smug villager since I haven't had one yet but Reneigh is cute and seems nice. And I'm like 13 islands in or something and running out of patience.

I passed on Poppy already after much thought and regret it. She's adorable. But I already have a squirrel and a couple normal villagers. But she is adorable and frankly most of my encounters so far have not been. And I'm shallow, I want all the cuties lol.

I'm shallow too. 😂 I want all the cute villagers. As long as they're not jocks.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Oh no. 😕 My very first villager is a cute penguin named Aurora. If I was out of nook tickets I'd take her. But then there's the chance I might not get another cutie.

Passed on Auroro and got another cutie. Francine. She's a snooty rabbit. Thinking about whether I want her while I collect resources.
    Post edited by simgirl1010 on
  • Options
    I got my first every villager photo from Rosie, my all-time fav!
  • Options

Congrats!
  • Options
    Oh no. 😕 My very first villager is a cute penguin named Aurora. If I was out of nook tickets I'd take her. But then there's the chance I might not get another cutie.

Passed on Auroro and got another cutie. Francine. She's a snooty rabbit. Thinking about whether I want her while I collect resources.

Aw Francine is super cute, she's one of the Bubblegum Singers with her sister Chrissy. In mY search for Genji I have found her 3 times but never Chrissy haha.
  • Options
    I selected Francine after I googled her and found out she had a sister Chrissy. They have matching homes, just different colors. And Chrissy has my favorite pink cute furniture. I'm definitely going to get her! This will be the first time since Eloise that I'm trying to get a particular villager.

gU5pcXV.pngUH6E5Dm.png

Hk7PlZ7.png

FZML5il.pngzQBjBl6.png

• Options
    I selected Francine after I googled her and found out she had a sister Chrissy. They have matching homes, just different colors. And Chrissy has my favorite pink cute furniture. I'm definitely going to get her! This will be the first time since Eloise that I'm trying to get a particular villager.

gU5pcXV.pngUH6E5Dm.png

Hk7PlZ7.png

FZML5il.pngzQBjBl6.png

Yep haha! Not sure if you saw my post above but they are the sisters that sing Bubblegum and are on the cover of the album!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugxYDs4Ie0Q&t=1s
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member

Congrats!! Still trying to get one from Bertha, my island bff :D
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member

gU5pcXV.pngUH6E5Dm.png

Hk7PlZ7.png

FZML5il.pngzQBjBl6.png

this is too adorable!!! I love that they are sisters! Good luck!
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    @SimAlexandria that's so cute! 🥰 There's this site that gives away villagers for free so I'm going to wait until Lopez wants to move out and request Chrissy.
  • Options
    @SimAlexandria that's so cute! 🥰 There's this site that gives away villagers for free so I'm going to wait until Lopez wants to move out and request Chrissy.

Makes sense haha! Though Lopez is an amazing villager too, if I had one sister I'd want the other haha!
    Same with Nan and Chevre, they are penpals and they keep a photo of each other in each other's houses haha! I'd want to have both if I had one haha!
    I'm still looking for Genji right now haha. 490 nook mile tickets into my hunt. Out of tickets, gonna try selling on Nookazon to get more hahaha!
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    I think my switch has a scratch on the screen. It looks like a hair but it won’t come off. :cry:
  • Options
    I think my switch has a scratch on the screen. It looks like a hair but it won’t come off. :cry:

Oh that's annoying! Do you have a screen protector over it? If so could it be on that rather than the screen itself. I hope it's okay!
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    edited July 2020

Oh that's annoying! Do you have a screen protector over it? If so could it be on that rather than the screen itself. I hope it's okay!

No I don't have a screen protector. I just ordered one though to hopefully prevent more scratches.
  • Options

No I don't have a screen protector. I just ordered one though to hopefully prevent more scratches.

Oh too bad, well I hope it doesn't get any worse and the "hair" doesn't drive you too crazy!
  • Options
    Okay all I'm officially more than 500 tickets into my search for Genji haha! Where is that rabbit?
  • Options
    Wow! That's a lot of tickets. You must be getting a few repeats. I think there're only about 400 animals. I posted a while back about a discord site that gives you whatever animal you're looking for for free.

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i caught a scorpin last night without him catching me first.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top