Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    I think eshop games usually unlock at 9am (mountain?) the day of. I went through this a few months ago (all the stress and I hated the game in the end) I remember something about 9am. I think that was translating it to my time zone but maybe it was Nintendo's which would likely be pacific. I think... if my memory isn't failing me. No midnight releases with Nintendo at least usually.

That's incredibly lame.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    I think eshop games usually unlock at 9am (mountain?) the day of. I went through this a few months ago (all the stress and I hated the game in the end) I remember something about 9am. I think that was translating it to my time zone but maybe it was Nintendo's which would likely be pacific. I think... if my memory isn't failing me. No midnight releases with Nintendo at least usually.

That's incredibly lame.

I agree totally. Though I'm now seeing on Twitter it'll be at midnight pacific this time. Maybe since it's such a huge release.
  • Options

That's incredibly lame.

I agree totally. Though I'm now seeing on Twitter it'll be at midnight pacific this time. Maybe since it's such a huge release.

Well I guess I'm going to be up all night now lol
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    My initial opinion is skip Pioneers of Olive Town. Or at least give me a while longer to play some more and see if I change my mind. But so far, I'm disappointed.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Just realized I have Celeste tonight! Haven't noticed shooting stars yet but oh well (I'm sure they're there and just light). Opening my gate if anybody is still on and wants to at least get a recipe. Dodo code: 9LT3G

If you can find the stars to wish on you are, of course, welcome to stick around and get your wishes in. Shop if the stores are still open (and hour and a half for the cranny, half hour for ables, as of typing). Whatever.

Celeste is wandering the top level last I saw. She seems to have figured out I like to trap her in yards and is avoiding them lol. NVM she is now trapped in Marina's yard. I feel awful but am kinda laughing. She was close so I just started to nudge her in and then she just gave up and walked right in lol. Just hop across the stool (top level, middle house).

I'll be over in a few!

I need to change first, my outfit is slightly ridiculous.

how would dreamz be able to tell she can't see you. i wore a complely ridiculus work out and whats his name liked it.

I will know though.

opps i didn't mean it the way it probably sounded. i'm a little distracted theres a small chance pioneers releases tonight. so blame the comment onexcitement and distraction.

Haha, don't worry, I didn't take it badly! So far I haven't been able to get it to unlock. I even changed my timezone to Halifax, which is 4 hours ahead of me and I still can't play :(

it came out this morning. lol i got you to buy it.
  • Options
    Just realized I have Celeste tonight! Haven't noticed shooting stars yet but oh well (I'm sure they're there and just light). Opening my gate if anybody is still on and wants to at least get a recipe. Dodo code: 9LT3G

If you can find the stars to wish on you are, of course, welcome to stick around and get your wishes in. Shop if the stores are still open (and hour and a half for the cranny, half hour for ables, as of typing). Whatever.

Celeste is wandering the top level last I saw. She seems to have figured out I like to trap her in yards and is avoiding them lol. NVM she is now trapped in Marina's yard. I feel awful but am kinda laughing. She was close so I just started to nudge her in and then she just gave up and walked right in lol. Just hop across the stool (top level, middle house).

I'll be over in a few!

how would dreamz be able to tell she can't see you. i wore a complely ridiculus work out and whats his name liked it.

I will know though.

opps i didn't mean it the way it probably sounded. i'm a little distracted theres a small chance pioneers releases tonight. so blame the comment onexcitement and distraction.

Haha, don't worry, I didn't take it badly! So far I haven't been able to get it to unlock. I even changed my timezone to Halifax, which is 4 hours ahead of me and I still can't play :(

No, I pre-ordered it about a month ago. It was available to play at 12am PST, so I got to play it for about an hour before I went to sleep.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

I'll be over in a few!

I will know though.

No, I pre-ordered it about a month ago. It was available to play at 12am PST, so I got to play it for about an hour before I went to sleep.

which version did you get?
  • Options
    My initial opinion is skip Pioneers of Olive Town. Or at least give me a while longer to play some more and see if I change my mind. But so far, I'm disappointed.

i like it because usually farm games go over my head.
  • Options

I'll be over in a few!

I will know though.

The one with the season pass for the DLC.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

I'll be over in a few!

I will know though.

me too. cause iread somewhere just the regular version that doesn't include the content each would be 19.99. so it came out cheaper for deluxe.
  • Options

I'll be over in a few!

I will know though.

me too. cause iread somewhere just the regular version that doesn't include the content each would be 19.99. so it came out cheaper for deluxe.

Yup, you saved about $10 that way.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited March 2021

Yay! I'm gonna have so much fun with this later!

Between moody work wifi and heavy traffic I can't even load the site right now but whatever I'll be actually doing this at home anyway. Also in the process of redoing my campsite so I'll probably finish that first in case I want to feature it. I was just curious how it's set up but that's okay.

Hopefully the nooklink update for points isn't far behind now.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Also apparently a lot of people are having issues with their island name being rejected on the island tour site, I guess it doesn't allow spaces so if you have a 2 word island name and do this remove the space between words. I don't know if the site warns of this or not since I can't get on it I've just seen multiple complaints on Twitter.
  • Options
    my card moved up to tommorrow.
  • Options
    I made three hats, two sweaters, and a t-shirt in custom design pro this evening.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Omg you guys, Littlewood is finally available on the switch (Europe, I know in the US it's been out for a bit). If you love AC and haven't tried LW yet, you really should, it's like the perfect cross between AC and Stardew <3
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,877 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Omg you guys, Littlewood is finally available on the switch (Europe, I know in the US it's been out for a bit). If you love AC and haven't tried LW yet, you really should, it's like the perfect cross between AC and Stardew <3

I've never heard of that game. Will definitely check it out.
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member

I have it on Steam and its so much fun. I was a little disappointed about the ending though. I expected there to be something more.
  • Options

I've been meaning to check this out forever. It was on my switch wishlist probably basically since it went up for preorder. But I was contemplating that and something else (went with the something else and have barely touched it lol).
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,877 Member

I have it on Steam and its so much fun. I was a little disappointed about the ending though. I expected there to be something more.

So it's not a sandbox game? It has an ending?
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member

So it's not a sandbox game? It has an ending?

Meh sort of yes, but it's mostly sandbox-y. Most of all it is a reaaaally chill and heart-warming game - and it's really cheap :blush:
  • Options
    I hope you enjoy your new game!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

you got a new game too. :)
  • Options

you got a new game too. :)