Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    @mintycupcake I'm online now mostly free for the day. Whenever you're available to open. I'm just trying to deal with my controllers so I may be off for a little bit at a time but won't really be too far from being able to pop on (I'll always have a spare pair to use) so whatever works for you.
  • Options
    telemwill wrote: »
    If anyone would like to come over and to see what DIY recipes are available in my giveaway pile (~60), let me know and we can arrange a visit.

I would love to do that! I don't have a lot to trade right now unless you need pears, peaches, or apples. (Still need cherries and oranges if anyone is willing to share or trade any.) I would be happy to water some flowers while I am there though.

Don't worry about trading, I'm not really looking for anything. And when you come over, feel free to help yourself to some cherries and oranges. Let me know when a good time for you to come over is and I can open my island.

Thank you! I can come weekdays most any time. Dreamerz can go first and I can come anytime after that.

Oh don't worry much about me. Even if I suddenly happen to be unavailable or something I probably have most if not all already it just doesn't hurt to check. So no worries whoever can get on first I don't mind at all if I'm not first.
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    If anyone would like to come over and to see what DIY recipes are available in my giveaway pile (~60), let me know and we can arrange a visit.

I would love to do that! I don't have a lot to trade right now unless you need pears, peaches, or apples. (Still need cherries and oranges if anyone is willing to share or trade any.) I would be happy to water some flowers while I am there though.

Don't worry about trading, I'm not really looking for anything. And when you come over, feel free to help yourself to some cherries and oranges. Let me know when a good time for you to come over is and I can open my island.

Thank you! I can come weekdays most any time. Dreamerz can go first and I can come anytime after that.

Oh don't worry much about me. Even if I suddenly happen to be unavailable or something I probably have most if not all already it just doesn't hurt to check. So no worries whoever can get on first I don't mind at all if I'm not first.

That's so sweet!
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    I can probably do it this evening too. I just realized tomorrow is New Year's Eve and most people have plans. Or I can do anytime that is convenient.

I do need to get dinner a couple of hours from now, but should be available any other time. Thank you so much @mintycupcake!

I can't believe how much time I spent in game this morning! I spent most of my Nook miles trying and failing to find a cranky guy as that is the only personality type I don't have. I passed up some dreamies until I found Eric on the last island. Not what I was looking for, but I couldn't pass him up. 😆 This game is so addictive!
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    So apparently AC itself can lead to drift. I got Zelda: Link's Awakening (wanted it ever since it came to the switch the original edition of it is one of my favourite games) which arrived yesterday so I played it a bit and had no drift in it. I thought maybe it was just in how often I turned out of the drifting position on my controller so I opened a couple other games that just let me run the same way for a long time and nothing. Spent a good hour doing this too. When back into AC and drift within 2 minutes. Went online and apparently this is a thing and has been since AC came out. Though it seems like the only way to fix it is get a new pair of controllers... or hopefully just change the analog stick as I'm still trying to do. But gah now I'm just kind of annoyed that I have to do all this because something in AC's code is broken.
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited December 2020
    My island is now open. My code is B67Q6. I'll be running around doing my daylies.

Edit: closed
    Post edited by mintycupcake on
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    My island is now open. My code is B67Q6. I'll be running around doing my daylies.

Great! Maybe we can both get there then. I'll head on over.
  • Options

Awesome on my way
  • Options
    Wolfgang just scored me for not entertaining my guest. :grimace:

Island Dad isn't angry, he's just disappointed :joy:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

😅Tell him you gave us lots of nice presents!
  • Options

😅Tell him you gave us lots of nice presents!

Haha, good point!

Thanks for stopping by :smiley:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Hopefully I didn't crash you minty. My switches network went into some sort of fit. If I did apologies. But in any case I found a few recipes so thank you.
  • Options
    I wondered if something happened because I lost my oranges. The cherries made it through customs with no problems however. I thought maybe I forgot to pick them up, but maybe the Dodos got hungry. 😄

• Options
    Hopefully I didn't crash you minty. My switches network went into some sort of fit. If I did apologies. But in any case I found a few recipes so thank you.

Hey, no problem! I figured there must have been a reason.
    I wondered if something happened because I lost my oranges. The cherries made it through customs with no problems however. I thought maybe I forgot to pick them up, but maybe the Dodos got hungry. 😄

Omg, you're too funny :lol: I can send them to you via the mail.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Hey, no problem! I figured there must have been a reason.

Omg, you're too funny :lol: I can send them to you via the mail.

Thank you!
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,875 Member
    Resident Services is closed today. Isabel and Tom Nook are hanging out in the square. Bummer. I was planning on inviting Daisy for her third visit.
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    I never stay up until midnight playing games so I won’t get the New Years achievement. I heard you have to be playing as the countdown ends to get it. This is punishing people who don’t time travel.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Cleaning out my storage for the year's end. My island is open please come help yourself to stuff. Dodo code DC7RP. closed

I'll try to be open to midnight (mst). Though I may or may not actually be active if anybody swings by.

Items and clothes are on the beach to the right of the airport and on the left side of the island (not the beach though) I have DIYs and fossils. Please take as much of all of it as you need/want.

And my usual rules apply otherwise do basically whatever. If you need fruit help yourself (my orchard is closed off but there's fruit trees out in the open too). Any limited items in the cranny are fair game (I don't even know or care what's there today lol... I buy too much!).

I'll probably reopen during the day tomorrow too. Idk if anybody is even on at this time lol but if you are feel free to come on over.
    Post edited by dreamerz13 on
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Does anyone else miss when your villagers that left would come by for a visit? In New Leaf you could see your old villagers shopping in your town. I wish they had it to where your old villagers would come by in a boat to visit you.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    Does anyone else miss when your villagers that left would come by for a visit? In New Leaf you could see your old villagers shopping in your town. I wish they had it to where your old villagers would come by in a boat to visit you.

I never want to see that island invader Olaf again. :angry:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    My island is open. Dodo code LYKHT. closed

Come take what you want. If it's on the ground or a stall it's free to take. Standard rules explore, shop (limited items are fair game), take fruit. Idk who is crafting I'll check after. I'm half playing half doing chores and getting ready for lunch. So I may also be afk a lot.

Edit: Doc is crafting a sauna heater
    Post edited by dreamerz13 on
  • Options

Since ACNH is my first animal crossing I never experiencd that but it would be kind of cool. Though I can relate to Minty's sentiments about Olaf except for me it's Elvis. I do not want to see him ever again. He'd probably just wouldn't leave ever again... it was hard enough getting rid of him the first time.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    I have a campsite visitor, Shari the Sisterly monkey. If I can get her to kick someone out I'm ok with, I think I'll keep her. I'm not crazy about any of the Sisterly villagers, but she's kind of cute.

Edit: Of course she suggests Julian, who I do want to kick out, but still don't have his picture :weary:

Edit 2: She was a tough nut to crack the second time around, but she suggested Ankha, who was high on my move out list. So Shari is moving in!
    Post edited by mintycupcake on
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Now that I've agreed to let Shari move in, I suddenly find myself drawn to Agnes. Of course. :sweat_smile:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I actually got my island to three star and had a visit from KK yesterday! Since it is Saturday, he is back today too. I am working on getting Nook miles to unlock terraforming although I don't see myself using it as much as some do. I did lay down my first path last night, but realized I will have to redo it since it only leads one place.

I also sadly got 4 or 5 DIY cards I already have, so I am starting a DIY beach. When there is more, I'll invite y'all to come look.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top