Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Maxi_Creator missing?

BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
On the gallery I was following Maxi_Creator007 I believe that was the correct ea name. However he/she has now disappeared from my follow list.
When I search the name it comes up but with no catalogue.
Does anyone else on here follow? This person had lots etc on from the beginning so find it odd I can no longer find them? TIA
"Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited January 2020
    I believe the one you are looking for is now called (look under the EA ID of) Maxis.
    I use to follow Maxi_Creator007, I'll double-check to see if there is anything going on with that ID a little later this afternoon, I have a few errands I'm getting ready to have to take care of first.
  • Options
    Ahh thats what i wondered and makes sense. I do have Maxis under followed as well. Thank you.

"Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    @LaBlue0314 By any chance did you notice if you still had maxis_creator007 in your followers?
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited February 2020
    @Bluegayle There were no maxis_creator007. I figured they must have just changed to maxis because I haven't removed any from the list of those I'm following.
  • Options
    Thanks for checking.
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion