Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BRING BACK BURGLARS & ALARM SYSTEMS!!

I wish the sims 4 had burglars and alarm systems like the sims 3. I thought that was cool and fun when it came to the sims 3. I would like them to bring that back in the the sims 4. This is something in the sims 3 I been wanting for a long time, so I hope some day they include it in the sims 4. It would be nice.

Comments

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Yep yep
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited January 2020
    As long as I can make it a mission to get my items back, and it's not just gone forever.
    but yeah I would love more Crimes, and Theft. I would love to see my sims who are criminals, and kleptomaniacs break-in.
    especially into my my more expensive house... hehe let's see what happens when a common thief steals from a powerful Spellcaster.

And I can plan active heists.
    Post edited by MasonGamer on
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    They have a lot of interesting NPC in TS2 too. Not only the burglar, but police & fire-fighter too. I wish that they could give us these NPC soon, else, give us an option to have the existing careers (such as the criminal branch & detective) to be able to work at home, where their task is to rob or organise a heist for example.
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Yay for more crime🤭 my indefinitely happy sims needs some excitement.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    Yea, I'd love to see burglars come back.
    Uh hello, Based Department?
  • Options
    SilentVixenYTSilentVixenYT Posts: 17 Member
    I'd love to see burglars again, plus it can be tied into the police career for get to work, and it could also be tied into the crime career as maybe a work from home option
  • Options
    SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    edited January 2020
    Yes, burglars need to make a return...especially now that we have magic again. They break in, we burn them, electrocute them, freeze them...Ah, good times... >:)

Addendum: Maybe our sims could even seduce the burglar to prevent getting robbed or get their stuff back...
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Options
    WillskyWillsky Posts: 63 Member
    yesss pleassseeee
  • Options
    auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    Burglars, firefighters, and social workers.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • Options
    redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,053 Member
    Burglars, firefighters, and social workers.

Indeed 100%
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • Options
    redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,053 Member
    edited January 2020
    ChelleyJay wrote: »
    I wish the sims 4 had burglars and alarm systems like the sims 3. I thought that was cool and fun when it came to the sims 3. I would like them to bring that back in the the sims 4. This is something in the sims 3 I been wanting for a long time, so I hope some day they include it in the sims 4. It would be nice.

In my perfect world Sims Burglars would range from the inept low skilled burglar who inevitably get caught to the truly masterful cat burglar who targets Companies, Jewelry Stores, Museums etc.

I'd have simple home alarms to sophisticated security systems that have cameras, motion detectors, lasers trip wires, and pressure sensitive floors. Now that would be fun
    Post edited by redrogue60 on
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • Options
    coogee78coogee78 Posts: 177 Member
    > @SilentVixenYT said:
    > I'd love to see burglars again, plus it can be tied into the police career for get to work, and it could also be tied into the crime career as maybe a work from home option

I'll second that, having it tie in to the detective career could be very interesting. Perhaps solving a series of burglaries could be a case that a detective could work on?