Update: 01/16/2020 - v1.21
Sul Sul! Now you can share your Sims household and your own creative builds through the Gallery which is available now on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The Gallery opens up a world of content created by other Simmers, ready to download and use in your Worlds. Be sure to favorite households and builds within the gallery!What’s New?Gallery
If you aren’t familiar with the Gallery, it’s like My Library only global. On the Gallery you’ll find creative Simmers sharing their Households, Lots and Rooms for everyone to download and use.
There are a few things you should know before diving in.
- The Gallery does not require you to have PlayStation Plus or Xbox Live Gold subscriptions to access.
- To use The Gallery, you will need to connect your PlayStation Network or Xbox Live account to your EA Account.
- When you first start The Sims 4, you should see the invite to link to your EA Account if you haven’t done so already.
- You can also link your account by going to Game Options > Other
- Linking your account will also unlock Grim’s Ghoulish Guitar
- The Gallery is cross-platform. That means PC, Mac, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One Simmers all use the same Gallery.
- Simmers who disable cross-platform play on their accounts will only be able to see creations from Simmers that have been uploaded from the same platform
- Simmers who have blocked Community Creations will not be able to use the Gallery but will still have access to My Library
- Creations using CC will not be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One Gallery
- PlayStation 4 and Xbox One Simmers have the ability to Block and Unblock players from within The Gallery. These blocks are managed via your EA Account and do not apply to PSN or Xbox Live friends or block lists.