Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Adding onto existing packs

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    Honestly, "Seasons" needs actual dynamic snowball/water balloon fight animations. What's there now is...really lazy and lifeless. Too much standing around between shots, no dodging or running around...it's sad, man.

"Realm of Magic" needs to make the greenhouse in the Magic Realm explorable because...well, it's a disappointment as it is now.

"City Living" needs to not slow the overnight fast forward to normal fast forward whenever a festival is happening in your neighborhood and make neighbor noise interruptions less frequent. Once a week is alright, but when I was playing some sims in an apartment, they were getting awakened basically every night. That's...just not cool...
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Options
    coogee78coogee78 Posts: 177 Member
    For me it was a hard decision on which three to settle on. The ones that I ended up choosing were:

Island Living: The obvious expansion needing more gameplay, even if the world it's self looks great. Diving, more fleshed out mermaids, some cultural activities where your sim was not required to drive everything would all help the pack.

Jungle Adventure: I love the idea of this pack and do go back to it from time to time as my sims have not collected all the relics yet. But the jungle areas need to have more in them. Having some of the choose your own adventure popups actually occur on the map would be very cool. I prefer to see my sim doing cool stuff, rather than just reading about it.

Realm of Magic: This is a pretty More unique potions and spells and adding a but of gameplay to the duels rather than it all being dice roles would be great. Maybe some defensive spells, with inferniate, chillio and zipzap being offensive ones which you choose from each round. An Auror career would be fun.

The other ones that I was also considering were:

Get to work: More active careers, enhancing the existing careers, fleshing out aliens, who don't really do much a regular sim doesn't do. A more detailed Sixam would also help, as it was a real letdown when I eventually go there.

Get together: More depth to the clubs. I really like the idea of clubs, but I thought that the university organisations were done much better. A combination of the existing club rewards and the university level system would be great. Being able to set two or three times a week for the club meetings would also be an improvement as it helps add to the time management aspect of the game. I also find that for some club activities, the non played sims will not actually initiate them on their own, which sort of defeats the purpose of having the club for me. Very close to beating Realm of Magic.

City living: Being able to go down to the neighbourhood with out loading like university. Plus any more content for the only city world would be great.

Strangerville: I know a lot of people don't like this pack, but I like the idea of having one or two packs like this when there are 16 expansion and game packs out. The problem with it in my opinion is that it is too linear. Adding a few branching ways to investigate the mystery would help it quite it's replay value.
  • Options
    Aaron1995Aaron1995 Posts: 16 Member
    Mine where:
    Vampires and Realm of Magic: I think there should be some cross pack interactions like duels, special potions, etc.
    Dine Out: I just think this pack is the most buggy pack right now.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I chose cats & dogs. We need more dog beds.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p