Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How old are you?

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    Ravager619 wrote: »
    I hit 50 years young not long ago, and here I am still playing this game and a few others.

I think it's funny you forgot the 40s. I saw a news graphic on TV not long ago talking about the differences between boomers, Gen Y, Millenials and Gen Z. They forgot Gen X, which is... about that age.

"The forgotten ones..."
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    KrisBKrisB Posts: 256 Member
    53 but my mind is like 30 lol, I have played the sims since the beginning , the sims 1,2,3 and 4 . I have been obsessed with the sims and I will never get tired of it
  • Options
    OriginalNameOriginalName Posts: 347 Member
    51 year old male .... somehow I dont think I was their target audience :D

A lot of times I feel like I'm still in my 20's or 30's with what I like, just a few extra pains here and there. But then I look in the mirror to shave or brush my teeth and am like "who the #@!% is that old guy looking back?" lol

Anyway, started with The Sims (cant remember if I bought any expansions). Bought all the expansions for 2 and 3 as far as I can remember. So far with 4 I only have a few expansions and packs. I like 4 and enjoy playing ... it just seems to be missing "something" sometimes.

Oh yeah, and The Sims Medieval with the Pirates and Nobles expansion pack.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Tell me about it. I literally was born in the Age of Aquarius. There's alot of young middleagers that should be acknowledged.
  • Options
    WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 512 Member
    thecatsred wrote: »
    The thing about the sims is a LOT of players began playing when the first game was released in 2000. I myself was only 8 but I've known many who were adults when they picked it up. I'm 27, going on 28 this year and still playing. I'm also not a girl lol.

The dev team is honestly marketing to the wrong people imo. Teenage girls don't have the funds to keep buying all these packs. It's the adults with a bit of disposable income who have nostalgia for the game who are willing to spend the big bucks.

Thank you! I wholeheartedly agree and am a lil disappointed the OG fans seem to be getting shafted in favor of appealing to the youngbloods but, what can you do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also the same age and also not a girl. ...You wouldn't happen to be my doppelgänger would you? lol
  • Options
    Livi5500kLivi5500k Posts: 22 Member
    22 :)