Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Weight Gain

Does anyone else feel that sims gain weight more quickly since University was released? I knew student sims gain wait when living in dorms if they eat the free food brought home by their roommates, but my sims are having weight issues in my current save and nobody has yet attended university in 5 generations. This has been especially noticeable in generation 4 and 5, who perhaps are doing a bit less jogging than their predecessors. The generation 5 heir is intended to be the first student and he'll be staying at home anyway. Yet both his household members and a few of his other non-resident relatives have definitely gained weight.
Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.

Comments

• Options
    SablesashaSablesasha Posts: 417 Member
    Well my sim has gained a truckload of weight just from eating when hungry, at the cafeteria. She's going to be doing a lot of working out once she graduates!
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Yeah a lot of my sims seemed to have gained more weight lately while I've been playing other households. At this rate I'm going to become a sim personal trainer every time I rotate back to a family. :D
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,905 Member
    Yes. My university sims always gain weight quickly, even if I have them only (a) eat an apple or grapes before morning classes, (b) eat a single salad or something similar in the late afternoon when their hunger bar is very low, and (c) go jogging every day.