Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Medieval story! If Sims Medieval was merged with Strangerville gameplay with more outcomes

I'm not sure how many of you ever played Sims Medieval but it was different and interesting to play, as well as a bit unpredictable. I think if the questing of that mixed with some of the gameplay elements of Strangerville were combined it'd be a really interesting pack.

Perhaps it could be your sim ends up in a renaissance world somehow.

I just think going into the past but making it more of a quest system would be fun so long as it was longer than 2-3 hours with more outcomes. :smiley:
"Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
Origin ID: simaddict1990

Comments

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited January 2020
    What was even good about Strangerville's gameplay? Medieval is 100 miles better, that game was made for the quests. TS4 and quest based stuff don't match.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    What was even good about Strangerville's gameplay? Medieval is 100 miles better, that game was made for the quests. TS4 and quest based stuff don't match.

With Strangerville I liked that it had suggestions in the aspiration, but Medieval I like more of the story aspect and leading you along.
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I'd be thrilled if they come out with anything Medieval even if I end up needing a new save for it.

I'd want the ability for the world for the player to trigger how much to engage with the supernatural or not in a pack like that. I know a lot about history so I could basically run my game in Medieval times as much as in the modern era.

This does make a good point of whether a royalty pack would be modern or historic or give the option for both? That era would need farming and horses.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited November 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by bella_goth on
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Personally, I don't want anymore story based packs. The Sims is supposed to be sandbox, and it's hard to be sandbox when you have to play out a story.