Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Weight Changed after Graduation

So, my sim gained a lot of weight while in University which was fine. She was rocking that thick 🐸🐸🐸🐸. She went to the Gym once with a friend and some times kicks a soccer ball around and only has level 3 fitness. However, after she graduated and I changed her hair style she was her base size from when I made her. I don't know when exactly it happened... after graduation or after I changed her hair but either way is that suppose to happen?

Comments

• Options
    JC1979JC1979 Posts: 491 Member
    I’ve noticed since DU that weight fluctuations happen in both NPC’s and my households, both enrolled and not enrolled. I notice a lot of sims I see one way one day, the next day look like they either went on a 50,000 calorie diet overnight or got same day liposuction. It can be a little out of hand.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    When I tell my Sim to work out a lot consistently, sometimes I don’t notice any visible change to him until I sent him into CAS to edit something. Once in CAS then I can see he gained muscle.

Could be what’s happening with you and why you only noticed her weight gain after taking her into CAS to change her hair.
  • Options
    FaeChaiFaeChai Posts: 87 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    When I tell my Sim to work out a lot consistently, sometimes I don’t notice any visible change to him until I sent him into CAS to edit something. Once in CAS then I can see he gained muscle.

Could be what’s happening with you and why you only noticed her weight gain after taking her into CAS to change her hair.

She gained weight in University cuz she ate a lot and never had time to work out, lol. Her weight change is from loosing the weight and reverting back to her base weight.
  • Options
    RhiannonravenRhiannonraven Posts: 128 Member
    I've noticed that all of my sims get larger hips as they get older and gain weight, which can be rather irritating because then those large hips and weight gain seem to genetically pass on to their children who start having that happen to them as teenagers eventually. My whole family can become overweight in just a couple generations.
  • Options
    FaeChaiFaeChai Posts: 87 Member
    I've noticed that all of my sims get larger hips as they get older and gain weight, which can be rather irritating because then those large hips and weight gain seem to genetically pass on to their children who start having that happen to them as teenagers eventually. My whole family can become overweight in just a couple generations.

I noticed this happen with a sim I use to play. She had bigger hips any ways and was curvy and she looked kinda odd when she hit Elder and it did pass to her kids, lol.
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited December 2019
    I just had an average size child age into a pear-shaped teen. I'm not happy. His 🐸🐸🐸🐸 is gonna be trekking on that treadmill...
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif