Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fun Things To Do In University?

Hi, so I’m about to buy University in a few minutes! People who have it, what’s some fun things to do in it? I’m planning to take my young adult pregnant sim there.
ZjzmtTb.jpg

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    If you want your sim to do fun things, only allow them to take at the most 2 classes, otherwise, they won't have any free time to do anything extra.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,673 Member
    To me the most unique thing to do in Britwechester is to get a bike and cycle around the hoods to explore a bit. Some of the sights ae quite good, I love the many nice paths and roads at U-brite. You can also swim in the waters, IL pack not needed. Hanging out at the Commons or the Gibbs Hill pub is okay too, but keep in mind that the content is strictly based on Basegame + DU. If you have other packs, it would be natural to add some stuff for more fun - like dancefloor, karaoke or fuzzballtable etc.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    I was really dumb. Pretty much I forgot my sim I was taking was transforming into a vampire also, so now I’m stuck with a vampire at university, so I can enjoy anything.
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Kersiexx wrote: »
    I was really dumb. Pretty much I forgot my sim I was taking was transforming into a vampire also, so now I’m stuck with a vampire at university, so I can enjoy anything.

When you take out the sleep factor, your sim will have pleanty of free time to plot their fun. >:)
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited December 2019
    Kersiexx wrote: »

You'll be fine indoors, at night, and when the weather is cloudy.

Just be careful with turning in presentations and graduation. There's a bug where your vamp is still exposed to the sun during that time. I don't know if that bug has been fixed, yet.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    I’m actually fine now. I got her sun resistant, and just started second term. Feeding isn’t a problem either considering there’s tons of people.
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you all for the tips anyways! <3
    ZjzmtTb.jpg