Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How odd is your roomate?

Fae lives in a small 2 bedroom in the city. She spent a long time picking a room mate and choose an oddball that was neat. This room mate wasn't the most attractive but it was whatever...Until she started changing clothes...like a lot. She would randomly put on new outfits every few hours and boy they were weird outfits. She always never left the house and was just annoying and got kicked out. Fae's new room mate is also neat and also in University as well, so she leaves the home every now and then. She has an odd style choice but her and Fae get along. However her new room mate seems to be a serial romantic as she has a new boy friend over every couple days and will randomly flirt with Fae. At least they get along right?

Comments

• Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    My favorite trait for an uncontrolled sim to have is the insane/erratic trait. Some of my favorite sims are crazy. ;)

My sims roommate was not erratic, but it likely wouldn't have mattered. They had an apartment in the city and the roommate spent more time rushing out the door, barely in the apartment ever, and when she was - she was just pulling food out of her pocket and leaving lobster all over the place.

I guess she could have been worse, as far as roommates go. But the measly $108 a week we got for her being there did little to the nearly 2,000 rent we had. The whole roommate thing seems like a swing and a miss for me.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    ArzekialArzekial Posts: 665 Member
    I've had several. Some bake way too much. Some are constantly sad and leave notes everywhere. Oddly, my best roommate had both the evil and mean traits. They were always very pleasant. They didn't do anything weird and were very sociable. Strange.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    The last roommate I had in my game was an adult woman, who ended up attempting to be romantic with a little girl. Both myself and the little girl's mother did not put up with that nonsense. The mom kicked her out of the home, and I deleted her from my game, permantly.
  • Options
    TheFlyingGentlemanTheFlyingGentleman Posts: 116 Member
    edited December 2019
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    The last roommate I had in my game was an adult woman, who ended up attempting to be romantic with a little girl. Both myself and the little girl's mother did not put up with that nonsense. The mom kicked her out of the home, and I deleted her from my game,

I really dislike the PublicAffectionDisplayer trait that roommates can get.
  • Options
    FaeChaiFaeChai Posts: 87 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    The last roommate I had in my game was an adult woman, who ended up attempting to be romantic with a little girl. Both myself and the little girl's mother did not put up with that nonsense. The mom kicked her out of the home, and I deleted her from my game,

I really dislike the PublicAffectionDisplayer trait that roommates can get.

Ooo.... creepy.
  • Options
    KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    edited December 2019
    A sim named Bailey Strong was invited to live with 3 of my playable sims. I only had room for one roommate. I think she came with ROM but I noticed her boyfriend came over and I was cool with that. It took me 2 sim days to notice that EVERY.SINGLE.DAY :# there was a new boyfriend. They only lived with her for 2 weeks before they had graduated and moved back into their original homes. I was pretty amazed that she was able to find one so quickly and then move on to the next one. Some days she breaks up with one in front of all of my sims and then returns hours later with a new boyfriend. :D:# I have no problem with how fast she discarded these fellas because some of my sims got her leftovers because most of them were good guys.

It's not in order lol

dMUbi9P.jpg

OaVmNQU.jpg

AvGa9lZ.jpg

kkJrIYG.jpg

3p1HEqo.jpg
    This one is married to my sim, Delia now. <3

H285xqa.jpg

1KvyTAH.jpg

xW5hXmD.jpg
    My other sim, Arya, dated this one for a while.
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • Options
    Khrisstyne wrote: »
    A sim named Bailey Strong was invited to live with 3 of my playable sims. I only had room for one roommate. I think she came with ROM but I noticed her boyfriend came over and I was cool with that. It took me 2 sim days to notice that EVERY.SINGLE.DAY :# there was a new boyfriend. They only lived with her for 2 weeks before they had graduated and moved back into their original homes. I was pretty amazed that she was able to find one so quickly and then move on to the next one. Some days she breaks up with one in front of all of my sims and then returns hours later with a new boyfriend. :D:# I have no problem with how fast she discarded these fellas because some of my sims got her leftovers because most of them were good guys.
    Oh my, lol. That is a lot guys.
  • Options
    budget_zendayabudget_zendaya Posts: 42 Member
    @Khrisstyne I had the same thing happen! :D My roommate had a new boyfriend every single day and one day she even brought home two different boyfriends at once and they were talking to each other
  • Options
    @Khrisstyne I had the same thing happen! :D My roommate had a new boyfriend every single day and one day she even brought home two different boyfriends at once and they were talking to each other

Now that is impressive lol I do love crazy things like this though.
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

• Options

I heard some room mates can throw parties. Could you imagine if the roomie with all the boyfriends invited them all over for the party?
  • Options
    FaeChai wrote: »

I heard some room mates can throw parties. Could you imagine if the roomie with all the boyfriends invited them all over for the party?

That would be insane and hilarious. :D
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com

• Options
    ZachsimsZachsims Posts: 80 Member
    FaeChai wrote: »

That'd be funny! :p

I had a roommate who would stay in the living room at all hours of the day and night. It was creepy! Then i noticed she was trapped behind the recliner :D