Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Origin in toilet. Can't access game. Help is appreciated.

Yes this is in the wrong area but I have been trying to find a solution since 8 A.M. Origin had a updated but wouldn't not complete got a 9.0 error message. So I made the mistake of uninstalling Origin now it won't install at all thus the game is dead. Thanks for the help.

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Have you rebooted your computer? This sometimes will solve a whole lot of issues.
  • Options
    marie29marie29 Posts: 200 Member
    I had the same problem yesterday took me half the day to get it to go thru. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin-Client-Web-Technical/Origin-Update-or-Install-Error-9-0/td-p/5485618/page/51 This is what I had to do to get it to work. I hope this helps for you.
  • Options
    Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    Thanks folks. Any word on a fix on there end ?. If this the end of 20 years plus of the Sims then EA got there money. Thank again.
  • Options
    marie29marie29 Posts: 200 Member
    I have not heard of a fix from there end. I am just grateful I got it to work this time till they put another update that mess it up again. I don't like the idea that if u cant update then they make you go offline and then if you ever have to re-download the game you are unable to do it you lose everything. I hope you get it fixed.