December 13 - It's Friday, and that means Friday Highlight is here! Check it out!
December 12 - It's Patch Day for The Sims 4 on PC/MAC. Patch notes here.
December 5 - It's patch day for The Sims 4 on console! Read the patch notes here.

Anyone else having problems with Build Your Own Bundle (BYOB)?

(Sorry for asking here, but it won't let me start new discussions in any help forum).

I own all packs except for the last 3: the Moschino SP, the Realm of Magic GP, and the Discover University EP. Exactly what the BYOB requires for it to work: 1 Expansion Pack, 1 Game Pack, and 1 Stuff Pack. However, when I click on the BYOB button, it gives me a popup saying "You own so many DLC's that we can't make a new bundle for you."

Is this an error/glitch on Origin? Or TS4/EA company? Or is it just because DU is so new that they won't count it for a BYOB? If so, when would it count?

Thanks for reading and any replies!!

Comments

• filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,134 Member
    I'm also having this problem, hopefully they resolve it soon.
    tumblr_muqh2tIOFV1r2uf3jo4_500.gif
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 541 Member
    It has nothing to do with DU being new. Maybe two days after it came out I tested the BYOB myself and got myself Laundry Day, Realm of Magic and Discover University all in one go. I couldn't build the bundle in game though, I had to go directly on Origin and make it work.
  • graventhegraventhe Posts: 1,068 Member
    It has nothing to do with DU being new. Maybe two days after it came out I tested the BYOB myself and got myself Laundry Day, Realm of Magic and Discover University all in one go. I couldn't build the bundle in game though, I had to go directly on Origin and make it work.

How to do it on origin website? The bundle button only shows up in game..
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 2,711 Member
    edited December 5
    This is from website Sorry about trademark. The bundle option is there. Browse games/sims/ bundle @graventhe

d17a8b81-6742-4beb-9cbc-9521b8d137d3-original.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • DarkFoxGirl13DarkFoxGirl13 Posts: 35 Member

I tried doing that 11/26, 12/3, and today 12/5; every time I tried signing in, it'd give me a "Sign In Failure" pop-up. I tried different times, but it still says sign in unavailable. So, hopefully I can contact the help and get things to work :(