Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Having trouble with the presentation board in DU

My sim has to do a presentation but the only option I get is to put in inventory
EA ID burnished_dragon

Comments

• Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Is the presentation board that your Sim received the actual right one for the class it's needed for? Because there are a lot of bugs surrounding the presentation board right now, and one of them is that your Sims get a board for the wrong class, or one that's unmarked altogether.

I know it's happened in my game a couple of times and I've seen it reported around here from others, too.

Unfortunately, there's no workaround for it.
  • Options
    verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    Is the presentation board that your Sim received the actual right one for the class it's needed for? Because there are a lot of bugs surrounding the presentation board right now, and one of them is that your Sims get a board for the wrong class, or one that's unmarked altogether.

I know it's happened in my game a couple of times and I've seen it reported around here from others, too.

Unfortunately, there's no workaround for it.

That sucks. I was sure he at first had the option but maybe not :neutral:
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,674 Member
    It's not a big problem school performance wise. I had a sim getting the wrong board, so I just made sure to take notes at all classes for that subject, and I had him read a little extra in their degree book. He got A+ without the presentation.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    thesimseveningsthesimsevenings Posts: 16 Member
    I lost my presentation board while it was in my Sim’s inventory. I had completed it to excellent in the weekend before the Term started on Monday. And I wanted to give the Final Presentation on Tuesday and found it missing.

Why?

I know I can just maintain punctuality and do homework to get A+. But why? :(
  • Options
    thesimseveningsthesimsevenings Posts: 16 Member
    It is annoying to no end after I spent time doing the board. And I can’t get the item in bb.showhiddenobjects

I wish EA would make this object available.