Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Paint the Townies Gorgeous by LateKnightSimmer

NewToTheSimsNewToTheSims Posts: 1,160 Member
Hi everyone, it's been a while since I've been in this forum, but I'm here again. I am doing some townie makeovers based on a challenge I came up with a few years ago because I have always had the desire to make the townies look less ridiculous. Challenge rules are on my Wordpress blog, but I'm still game play testing it, so it's not on the official forum challenge list.

NOTE: The rules are for TS3, but I didn't change much for TS4, so the rules apply to both. Some game play that has changed on TS4 did affect the beginning of the challenge and how you start, but you can find that exception here at this link.

I'll be posting updates as I play through the challenge. I'm not sure how often I'll be doing that as I have one favorite family I like to play more than anything, but I'm in a mood where I feel like I need to accomplish something. Making my own challenge is something I feel like would help me with that mood. Anyway, enough blabbing from me. Here's the first post of this challenge, Johnny Zest from Oasis Springs.
Post edited by NewToTheSims on