Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims can't go to graduation ceremony

My sims have travelled to the graduation arena in foxbury but when I click on the building to graduate, they just stand still not doing anything. I have repaired my game, deleted cahce etc. My only mod is mccc and less city living names which are up to date. I'm really disappointed after all the hard work my sims can't celebrate. Is anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    May have to wait it out. My sim had waited for about an hour to go inside. In the mean time other sims graduating will run up in their graduation robes.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Your Sim will stand outside and after a while other Sims will join them. Then after a while longer, they will disappear into the building. So it is not immediate and you cannot click to send them inside any earlier. Just have to wait it out.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,688 Member
    edited December 2019
    SOLVED (Thought I should click on a build, but I had to wait for the popup asking whether I wanted to join them or cancel.

Quick related question: Do all students go to the same location in Foxbury, or is there a similar arena for Ubrite students? My uBrite dorm students just graduated, but I don't know where to send them. I thought the stadium, but there is only the option to put up banners.
    Post edited by Simmerville on
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    doublenoodlesdoublenoodles Posts: 89 Member
    Thank guys, it's all sorted now