Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pool Party\BBQ Party

keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
edited November 2019 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I would like a pool party or BBQ party added to the throw party option. I would also like for the guest to show up in swimwear. I love throwing summer parties but all the guests show up in the party wear and it throws everything off. I mean who shows up to a BBQ in a fancy party dress. I also want them to be focused on eating BBQ and swimming and sitting and chatting outside and not in the living room.

If you guys do not wish to add anymore parties, please add an option for us to chose the attire for the party.

Comments

• Options
    xx8lobo8xxxx8lobo8xx Posts: 23 Member
    love the idea!
  • Options
    redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,053 Member
    I miss it from Sims 3
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Yes, at the moment when I want such a party in the summer, I add a holiday to the calendar (Seasons) and add all the activities that I think fit.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    keekee53 wrote: »
    I would like a pool party or BBQ party added to the throw party option. I would also like for the guest to show up in swimwear. I love throwing summer parties but all the guests show up in the party wear and it throws everything off. I mean who shows up to a BBQ in a fancy party dress. I also want them to be focused on eating BBQ and swimming and sitting and chatting outside and not in the living room.

If you guys do not wish to add anymore parties, please add an option for us to chose the attire for the party.

@keekee53 if you have Outdoor Retreat you can throw a weiner roast that is as close to a BBQ.
    I do miss the pool party option that we had in TS3
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
  • Options
    troshalom wrote: »
    keekee53 wrote: »

@keekee53 if you have Outdoor Retreat you can throw a weiner roast that is as close to a BBQ.
    I do miss the pool party option that we had in TS3

yeah but do they dress in swimwear or at least the hot weather outfit? Plus I will have to have sims roasting weiners instead of actually BBQing.
  • Options
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    I want Marco Polo back play that in the pool and the ocean.

I totally want this back too
  • Options
    Yeah I am still longing for a Pool Party\BBQ. At least please give us the option to determine the outfits the guest show up in for parties. I hate that party wear is the standard outfit for all parties.
  • Options
    Aaron1995Aaron1995 Posts: 16 Member
    I love this idea! I would love to throw a pool/bbq party in the summer for my Sims!
  • Options
    frenchfreyfrenchfrey Posts: 36 Member
    I thought this was an option and then when I went to host it and it wasn't there, I was very bummed. It'd be the perfect way to deal with a hot summer day if you have Seasons!
  • Options
    Exactly
  • Options
    awlchickawlchick Posts: 75 Member
    YES. I've been thinking of this alot. I know this is an old post but, I want to have a pool party! I added a holiday that is supposed to be the 4th of july. I named it "end of summer party" and I have it on the last day of summer. it lets you add activities, so I just add grill, swim, go streaking, and have a campfire. But, it would be nice to just be able to have a pool party.
  • Options
    awlchick wrote: »
    YES. I've been thinking of this alot. I know this is an old post but, I want to have a pool party! I added a holiday that is supposed to be the 4th of july. I named it "end of summer party" and I have it on the last day of summer. it lets you add activities, so I just add grill, swim, go streaking, and have a campfire. But, it would be nice to just be able to have a pool party.

I do something similar. I have no idea why this party was not added in seasons.