Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Whats the use of toggling the background

MaxieMixMaxieMix Posts: 194 Member
What is the use it makes the colors green or white is it just for looks or 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and giggles

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Some people might think the green is too bright or maybe would like a simple white color look, etc.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    The white is much brighter than the green IMO. But I'm red-green color deficient, who maybe I don't see the green the same way you do. I'm always grateful whenever there's an alternative to white (except bright blue, which is just as bad if not worse) because my eyes are more light-sensitive than most people's, and I get migraines.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    The white is much brighter than the green IMO. But I'm red-green color deficient, who maybe I don't see the green the same way you do. I'm always grateful whenever there's an alternative to white (except bright blue, which is just as bad if not worse) because my eyes are more light-sensitive than most people's, and I get migraines.

You're right. The white seems brighter. I meant to say that maybe the green is more 'vibrant' kinda bright. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2019

Then why not get off the computer for a while if you see green and have migranes (sorry if that was harsh)

• Options
    MaxieMix wrote: »

Then why not get off the computer for a while if you see green and have migranes (sorry if that was harsh)

Cuz not everyone wants to get off the computer. Speaking for myself. I feel like it would be sad that if you like a social media platform but can't use it as much as you want due to the colors giving you a headache, for example. Don't you think? 😁
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    MaxieMix wrote: »

Cuz not everyone wants to get off the computer. Speaking for myself. I feel like it would be sad that if you like a social media platform but can't use it as much as you want due to the colors giving you a headache, for example. Don't you think? 😁

Well the computer itself gives me a headache :smiley:

• Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I don't know why white is there, but I think it looks nicer and cleaner, so I generally use it.

Green is there because it's not very harsh on the eye, and since a lot of the people who play Sims 4 have grown up with the franchise, a lot of people have more sensitive eyes. It's genetic too, I think.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    I don't know why white is there, but I think it looks nicer and cleaner, so I generally use it.

Green is there because it's not very harsh on the eye, and since a lot of the people who play Sims 4 have grown up with the franchise, a lot of people have more sensitive eyes. It's genetic too, I think.

Yeah probably

• Options
    VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    Eh I personally find it useless too, because the white background imo just looks bad.
    I'm also just waiting until that supposed dark mode they were considering gets added in.
    EMrBkJP.png