Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there cheat to lower university term?

AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
So I played in short lifespan and realized that the university term did not scale with the lifespan. This mean that once my sims graduated there's only several days until they reach elder life state even when you took the maximum 4 class per term.

I was hoping there's a cheat to reduce the number of classes you need to take before graduating.
I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Just a thought if you don't get an answer, you could turn off aging while your sim is in school, then turn it back on after they have completed their degree.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited November 2019
    AkramA wrote: »
    So I played in short lifespan and realized that the university term did not scale with the lifespan. This mean that once my sims graduated there's only several days until they reach elder life state even when you took the maximum 4 class per term.

I was hoping there's a cheat to reduce the number of classes you need to take before graduating.

I have aging off for that reason. Also buy her a lifetime reward. There is a potion that ages sims back to the beginning of their age.
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited November 2019
    Or switch to long life span next time. You can change aging anytime you want.