Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Hidden Worlds would you like to see?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,460 Member
    I recently sent a sim to the deep woods and I really like that place because there is a house to visit.
    And sixam is a fascinating scenery but unfortunately very empty. I wish the bar from the scientist work task would be permanent.

I think hidden lots are definitely interesting but they need a purpose, something to do. I would like to see more of them.
  • Options
    PoppyErstwhilePoppyErstwhile Posts: 29 Member
    I couldn't believe it when I discovered that the "explorable" cave in Sulani actually doesn't lead anywhere! One of the biggest disappointments that IL brought... I would love it if the cave led to a secret place accessible only by mermaids. If it was an underwater realm - all the better!

If we're ever going to get fairies occult, I would love for them to do something special in the Sylvan Glades, that spot is gorgeous and criminally underused.
  • Options
    DijktafoneDijktafone Posts: 775 Member
    Dijktafone wrote: »
    If they would get out of their policy of 'only 10% of the players use the secret worlds, so we don't do them anymore', one thing I would love would be a hidden cove, most likely in Sulani, with a treasaure map or something; a shipwreck maybe?

@Dijktafone did they actually say that? That's kind of funny....I mean, unless you are the kind of Simmer that reads the forums or reads a lot about the game, you probably wouldn't even know they exist! LOL not many people use them because they are, by nature, "hidden"!

Yep they said that to explain why no new hidden worlds past Sixam. Personally, I think that if there was more to do than collecting in those hidden worlds, more than 10% folks would hang out there.
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,734 Member
    I was really hoping for a hidden mermaid grotto underwater in the Island Living pack
  • Options
    troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    Nindigo wrote: »
    How much are we using the current hidden worlds? I'd be reluctant to add more, since I don't really use the ones in existence :/

@Nindigo if you do the collecting and fishing in the game, the hidden worlds are great. You can also use them as places to go camping. Just make sure you add a bathroom to Sylvan and Sixam since EA didn't add one
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • Options
    JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    I remember being disappointed that the cave in Sulani is nothing but a rabbit hole when they had done the hidden worlds really well in the past.
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack