Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Game will not save now

Has anyone else had a problem with their game not wanting to save after installing Discover University? Mine did today I had to quit without being able to save my current family I was playing. :(

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I'm not having any issues with saving, but I do have a couple of ideas. Do you play with mods? If you do, they always need to be updated after a patch is added to the game. Have you tried, Save As? You don't have to change the name, but Save As will create a new game save of your current game save. They recommend doing this every so often to cut down on issues. Something else they recommend doing is to clear out your cache files, these can sometimes cause issues. If you are not familiar with cache files, this link goes into more detail.
    https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/help/cachebackup.php
  • Options
    migitpoo73migitpoo73 Posts: 218 Member
    Ok thanks so much :) ill clear out my cache files thanks for the link Happy Simmin :)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    migitpoo73 wrote: »
    Has anyone else had a problem with their game not wanting to save after installing Discover University? Mine did today I had to quit without being able to save my current family I was playing. :(

Any mods?