Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gah this is annoying.

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    graventhegraventhe Posts: 1,330 Member
    Nindigo wrote: »
    @KaeChan2089 So there's no way of pleasing you aside from the game being changed? Which means my game will be changed too, but I don't want a change like that. :D What to do? Perhaps a shouting contest to get the Devs' attention? Sometimes I hate democracy: 51% get their wish while 49% don't - that's a lot of people to disappoint. In theory.

I understand the OP point but at least make it easy to cancel the interaction, it really feels like it's forced on you because you waste alot of time waiting for that sim that want to socialize with to come close to you so you can cancel the interaction..especially when you're giving your sim tasks to finish (they'll get all canceled once a random sim come to talk to you)

It's nice to see the game more "alive" but I in real life strangers don't just pump into people they don't know and start chatting..I mean that's very rare..
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    edited December 2019
    graventhe wrote: »
    Nindigo wrote: »
    @KaeChan2089 So there's no way of pleasing you aside from the game being changed? Which means my game will be changed too, but I don't want a change like that. :D What to do? Perhaps a shouting contest to get the Devs' attention? Sometimes I hate democracy: 51% get their wish while 49% don't - that's a lot of people to disappoint. In theory.

I understand the OP point but at least make it easy to cancel the interaction, it really feels like it's forced on you because you waste alot of time waiting for that sim that want to socialize with to come close to you so you can cancel the interaction..especially when you're giving your sim tasks to finish (they'll get all canceled once a random sim come to talk to you)

It's nice to see the game more "alive" but I in real life strangers don't just pump into people they don't know and start chatting..I mean that's very rare..

thank you , this is exactly how I feel. Just couldn't word it right.