Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Secret Society

Has your sim joined this or found it? I looked it up online and with a little help finally found how to uncover it, really cool to add this. Now her full schedule just got more busy, lol.

Comments

• Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    Anything like the Bilderberg Group that are full of world leaders, bankers and other rich types planning their next move, pretending to hate each other, deliberately sabotaging things in politics, religion and beyond to get to their end goal and the like? Blasted Templars and their Abstergo Industries! :smiley:
  • Options
    smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Hoverael wrote: »
    Anything like the Bilderberg Group that are full of world leaders, bankers and other rich types planning their next move, pretending to hate each other, deliberately sabotaging things in politics, religion and beyond to get to their end goal and the like? Blasted Templars and their Abstergo Industries! :smiley:

They actually have sprites, it's kinda cool, lol they can give you buffs, help with grades too
  • Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    i'm kind of having fun with the secret society, though i don't feel the sim that joined it is the best for it (...she's an aspiring villain, going to uni for villainy to follow in her father's footsteps)

now that she's top rank in the society, the ability to summon the sprites she wants is nice. i kept getting frustrated with the flirty sprites whenever i wanted focused or creative...

also, i absolutely want the robes for some of my spellcasters...
  • Options
    I just found put about them, in her term before last, I'm working hard to finish out seasoned member, I want that ability to summon
  • Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    just a little something from one of the members of the order when asked why he joined:
    eda050e121392f8838c81b807f492bba.png
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    kalaksed wrote: »
    just a little something from one of the members of the order when asked why he joined:

Ooooh.... sPOooOpY
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    kalaksed wrote: »

Love that, and so so true lol