Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hand railings on the side we want

OK this has never really bothered me before, about the stair railings, I was OK with them being on both sides of the stairs but now, surely, we should be able to pick and choose which side we want the railings to be on! I am so sick and tired of seeing them bleed through walls and other railings, I have not ever seen it in real life so why should I in the sims? So please, can you add on to your list of things to add to game the ability to place the railings on one side or both.
Thank you xx

Comments

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I so agree.
  • Options
    ManakoHimeManakoHime Posts: 285 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I so agree.

So glad someone else thinks so too.
    I was in a bad mood when I wrote this, I was just trying to build a house and the stairs where not working with the railings and I just wished we could put them on one side at a time or press shift to place on both sides lol.
    I needed a mini rant!
  • Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    This so needs to be a thing.
  • Options
    troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    ManakoHime wrote: »
    OK this has never really bothered me before, about the stair railings, I was OK with them being on both sides of the stairs but now, surely, we should be able to pick and choose which side we want the railings to be on! I am so sick and tired of seeing them bleed through walls and other railings, I have not ever seen it in real life so why should I in the sims? So please, can you add on to your list of things to add to game the ability to place the railings on one side or both.
    Thank you xx

@ManakoHime we could do that in TS3 and yeah it is frustrating that we can't in TS4.
    Also, be able to get rid of one floor tile without knocking out the entire floor. And be able to build floor tiles out like in TS3.

I love all the flexibility with building in TS4, but it annoys me that those three basic things I could do in TS3 I can't in TS4.
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • Options
    ManakoHimeManakoHime Posts: 285 Member
    troshalom wrote: »
    ManakoHime wrote: »
    Thank you xx

@ManakoHime we could do that in TS3 and yeah it is frustrating that we can't in TS4.
    Also, be able to get rid of one floor tile without knocking out the entire floor. And be able to build floor tiles out like in TS3.

I love all the flexibility with building in TS4, but it annoys me that those three basic things I could do in TS3 I can't in TS4.

I fully agree about the stupid floor tile thing too. It is so annoying!!!