Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Discover University Official Countdown Thread!!!!!!! (Now Available)!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    Bluegayle wrote: »
    did anyone check your game? i went in and found a bike under the outdoors! it says transportation... and you now can lock your laptops and assigned beds also.

nvm: its just the icon for transportation section.
    I have the security measures for laptop but no bike?
    Do you have IL? The only thing in there so far the the jet things from the pack.

Yes I do. The way honeypooh worded it sounded like she/he found an actual bike but then i went into game and found out what it actually was. :smile:
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Only 28 hours to go for NZ :open_mouth: so close!
  • Options
    butterflyxgirlbutterflyxgirl Posts: 427 Member
    I have a little under 2 days here. I wanted to have a teen sim ready to go, but it hasn’t happened yet. We’ll see how far I get tomorrow.
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    My sims are all ready! I’m sending Johnny Zest into a university first to test it out so I can learn it 😂 Then I’ll send my other sims in! My problems keeping myself distracted until I can play DU. Luckily I have a date night with my bf and a 5 month old nanny baby to keep me distracted for most of the day today. Thursday though will be hard cause I’ll want to just go home and play ASAP!
  • Options
    24 hours to go NZ (and me because... I don't play fair 🙈).

@Invisibleaes enjoy the date! Time will fly by super quickly now. Last hours / days now.
  • Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    New video on hidden features.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY1bRasuE6Q
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    XxAirixX wrote: »
    I probably have to wait until next month; but oh well. There might be a sell and bug fixes by then.

I updated my game and now just waiting for mods to all be updated. I am disappointed again with the update. Always stuff I can't or won't use. Why can't they just give us the chemistry system or story progression already? Pay one of the modders to help. We know it can be done as mods showed us this. I get it will take time and resources; but I at least want to know if it can happen someday then I would be pleased.

Story progression..... over my dead body. They would have to give me a real real good warning before hand so I can unplug internet permanently. Goodbye Gallery but no way am I going to mess with my happy rotational play.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    That's why somebody will always be unhappy because I would be horrified if my main households started progressing against my will.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    SimTrippy wrote: »

@Invisibleaes enjoy the date! Time will fly by super quickly now. Last hours / days now.

I don’t play fair either 😂 were in the home stretch!
    I will we cook and then I’ll make him turn on the gas fire cause it’s 25 Fahrenheit here and snuggle up and watch Mike Holmes lol
  • Options
    qpmommaqpmomma Posts: 135 Member
    I am actually really excited about this! I'm currently playing a household with 3 daughters. The oldest is a teen. I'm developing an entire story for this pack and I haven't been this inspired in a while. 💜
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    I am getting super excited! I can’t wait. We’re also upgrading our internet today from download speeds of 20 mbps to 500 mbps, so I will be able to play that much sooner on Friday! 😆
  • Options
    jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Hehe. Just 23h for me 'cause i'm not playing fair :smirk:
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • Options

I will we cook and then I’ll make him turn on the gas fire cause it’s 25 Fahrenheit here and snuggle up and watch Mike Holmes lol

Hiiihihiihi only 17ish hours now O.O
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Oooooh, I just got an email to say my game code is available! I don't suppose I'll be able to download it yet, but it's still pretty exciting :D
  • Options
    dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    Deffo coming out at 11pm GMT, my origin says 8am KST on the 15th (which is friday) and KST is 9 hours ahead of GMT, so if it was 9am KST it would be midnight GMT.
  • Options

Hiiihihiihi only 17ish hours now O.O

But they are the longest hours ever!
  • Options
    dsef wrote: »
    Deffo coming out at 11pm GMT, my origin says 8am KST on the 15th (which is friday) and KST is 9 hours ahead of GMT, so if it was 9am KST it would be midnight GMT.

Yep EPs always release at 11 p.m. in the GMT timezone since they follow the CET timeline (midnight here = 11 p.m. there)

@Invisibleaes I KNOW!!! But at least we don't have to wait 12 hours more for the EU release xD
  • Options
    sunnylikesunshinesunnylikesunshine Posts: 4 New Member
    Can anyone help me?

This is the first time I’ve preorder on Origin and they’re saying it’s being released on the 14th, but everywhere else is saying the 15th. Which is right?
  • Options
    Can anyone help me?

This is the first time I’ve preorder on Origin and they’re saying it’s being released on the 14th, but everywhere else is saying the 15th. Which is right?

which timezone/country are you in
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Can anyone help me?

Depends on your timezone. Origin is the correct one to your time. It unlocks for you when it says on Origin
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    I have a day and 10 hours left until I can unlock my pre-order
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    AnastaciasgemAnastaciasgem Posts: 246 Member
    I'm going to a college open day tomorrow and I'm really scared, as I've been out of education for a long time due to my head being a mess. This pack coming out is going to be my reward for that, so I'm going to stick it out. Sim me and real life me are getting themselves together, so proud of us :D
    iiudADB.gif
    Origin ID: Gemmaisasim
    The Minogue ISBI family tree
  • Options
    29 hours to go for me
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Oh god, I'm actually gonna have to play for a bit tonight cause every time I play Planet Coaster / Zoo I completely forget how the controls in this game work, because they're the exact opposite xD But but but ... my animals :'(
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Yay!

Capture.JPG?dl=0
  • Options
    @elanorbreton enjoy!