Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Deleted

bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
thanks everyone for posting here your sims stories. i had other plans with this account so i deleted all my replies, i ended up pretty much vandalizing my own thread lol.. but still wanted to thank you for your comments, i've read them all despite not having replied anymore.
Post edited by bella_goth on

Comments

• Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    I play with aging off, and it seems I don't play enough (or play a save long enough) to get around to his family. He's forever a child in my game. He's always around, though, and has befriended many of my sims; children, teen and adults. I find him to be a good kid who, when he actually has been able to age up in my game, is actually a very handsome young fella :)

I'm currently working on "consolidating" my families, so they're not spread all over the place, try to get most of them placed in one save. After that, I do plan on doing a premade only save. The Villareal family will be among the first ones I play. After I give the world a makeover :D
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Max is no longer present in my game but everytime he aged up to teen he was bald!

I regret not playing him in my current game as a feud with Malcolm Landgraab over evil supremacy sounds fun.
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    His dad died in my game. The family's land was bought out and turned into a school. Hugo and his wife moved to the city, Luna went to a private school, and Max went to a reformatory school/juvenile hall. Hugo has money, and his siblings will get some when they come of age.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Here's what I did with the little punk

11-5-19-20-06-11.png
    11-5-19-20-05-46.png
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Max is still alive in my game, but living in Willow Creek with his family as a child.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Deleted
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Deleted
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Deleted
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I mentioned this somewhere else a while back.

Max is my only playable vampire. I kind of like the direction I went in with him.

I decided that his outlook on life was because he lost his mother very young and so he had this internal despair that could only be satisfied by becoming a vampire. He's definitely not the vegetarian style but more of a gothic antihero. He loved Elsa Bjergsen in an immortal way but because he loved her, he decided he could never see her again when he turned so that she wouldn't know what became of him.

"Why did that guy ghost me? Things were going so well."
    - "He didn't ghost you, honey. He's a vampire."

Elsa became a very good and kind doctor. She's like the opposite of Max. He cannot be consoled but he lives on the plasma of beautiful sims. Yes, only beautiful sims need apply.

He's tolerated by Vlad which is as close as Vlad gets to friendship in my game. Vlad is really selective about who he turns because you do that and then they live forever like those pesky neighbors, the Vatores. They're irritating with their laughter.

The Villareals are aristocrats and Max receives a trust fund from Hugo as part of the estate. Max never has any children but there are no plans for him to die either. He's close to his brother and sister who are still alive. I'm holding off on further plot action for him until they are gone. I want to send a vampire hunter and his beautiful daughter to Forgotten Hollow when his siblings are gone. She won't be his lost love but she'll stir things up in Forgotten Hollow.

I actually don't play him very much right now but I am happy with his story. A friend has said, "Vampires are like the rock stars of horror."
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    I currently have ageing off (planning on turning it on once I've made over all the premades), so he's just hanging around Windenburg. I only really see him when my main has a Garden Gnomes club meeting, since the League of Adventurers club he's in meets at the same place.

Eventual plan is to have Jacques have an affair with Nancy Landgraab, which will introduce the Villareal kids to Malcolm and Geoffrey. Jacques and Nancy will eventually be arrested and jailed by Geoffrey (he doesn't quite realise yet that the crime gang he's investigating includes his wife), and Geoffrey will foster the Villareal kids and try to be a positive influence on Max. What happens to Malcolm will depend on whether he ends up working with Nancy or not - if so, he'll likely spend some time in juvie - but Max should end up being more or less okay. Geoffrey will also reconnect with Johnny and end up surrounded by family.
  • Options
    klestrellaklestrella Posts: 440 Member
    I used to avoid Max in my old saves, so he's honestly one of the last premades I thought I'd end up liking. I didn't know much about him at the time, but I knew enough to know that I didn't want to get mixed up with his evil shenanigans. :lol:

It actually wasn't until I created two of my all-time favorite sims (I still play them to this day) that I gave him a chance. One of my sims met him while she was playing at the park as a child, and I swear they gravitated towards each other like magnets. I was hesitant to get my sim involved with him, but since the game seemed to really want them together, I decided to let it happen. They had this love/hate (mostly love) relationship as children that I really enjoyed. If Max was in a mood and decided to take it out on her, she was the first to dish it right back autonomously. It's been pretty rare for me to find two sims so perfectly suited for one another, but I found it between those two. Later in that save file, they dated as teens, got married as YA's, then became parents to a few lovely children. They had their ups and downs due to Max's trait, but I found it really refreshing to play a couple that didn't always get along seamlessly. It was also in that save file that I learned what a wonderful partner and father he can be, which is probably one of the reasons he's now one of my favorites.

In my current save, he and my sim are children again. They're really good friends, partners in crime, and in League of Adventurers together. I'm taking my time (aging is off) to enjoy the simplicity and innocence of their relationship now. I still plan to eventually get them to date as teens, married, the whole sha-bang, just maybe with a few twists and turns here and there. Call me a romantic, but I'm a sucker for a good childhood sweetheart, bad boy turned not-so-bad story. :wink:

Here they are playing in the fountain...I like to think Max only agrees to do stuff like this 'cause he's got a little crush on her. :lol:

RL04KNc.jpg
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    I had Ulrike ask Max, the leader of the Renegades, to step down so she could take his place.
    12-14-15_8-22-58nbspAM.png

Her first action as leader was to kick him out.
    12-14-15_8-23-31nbspAM.png

Sorry kid, but you are really working my suspension of disbelief.
    Go join that kiddy club.
    12-14-15_8-23-56nbspAM.png

Now to change that activity of sabotaging objects, and she will also invite Michelle to join the club.
    12-14-15_8-24-05nbspAM.png
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    I usually swap out Max' Evil for Mean or Insider, the only time I kept him evil was for a story and even then he acted more chaotic neutral than evil for the most part. Early on I pictured the kid as an Artemis Fowl future mastermind and that impression shapes how I play him, even though they made him a Rambunctious scamp instead of a Whizz kid.

In my headcanon Max never really was a child, as Jacques rigidly trained all three of his kids from the earliest age to inherit his crime empire. Hugo will be the drug baron, Luna gets to lead the Knights of the Hedge and Max, the favorite, gets everything else. The boy actually needs his technically older friends to show him how to be a kid. In my current save Max befriended Tane Ngata during a Sulani vacation, one of the few moments where he really could be a child.

Alternately the Renegades aren't really Max's friends, but his retainers. Jacques for all practical purposes owns Windenburg, despite not being the mayor, and working for him is considered a great opportunity. If you can even put up with Jacques's youngest, then you'll go far!
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Deleted
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Max just got married in my game. He is a bad guy trying to be good.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    SimsandraSimsandra Posts: 315 Member
    edited October 2019
    My alien police captain married Jaques, but I haven't played the kids. I should find spouses for them and let them live a good life :)
  • Options
    pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    edited October 2019
    In my most recent save, Max grew into an adult and married my 2nd generation sim in my legacy. Eventually his mean (or was it evil?) trait got to be too much for his wife, and she left him and took the kids. He now lives alone, and has a semi-good relationship with his children. ...and as I write this I’m starting to feel a bit bad for him, lol.
  • Options
    fallenangel66fallenangel66 Posts: 294 Member
    Max became one of 2 besties of my child artist simself the other being Lucas Munch. They all aged up into pretty cute teens, Max and Lucas fought alot, but ultimately it was Max that gave my sim her first kiss late one night after studying. They fought alot too but always seemed to make up. When Max and my sim started dating Lucas mostly stopped hanging out with them. Max broke her heart right after he aged up to YA, she was still a teen and got her pregnant the one and only time they "messed around." My sim Had a daughter the day she aged up to YA. He then had an affair with Elsa Bjergsen and got her pregnant and left her to mostly raise their son alone. Lucas ended up with Elsa and was a great step dad. My simself ended up falling for the slightly older Hugo who was always around after the baby was born. He proposed at the romance festival, and my sim accepted. Max ended up married to Cassandra Goth, and they lived in a tiny apartment in San Myshuno.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,674 Member
    I started focusing on the Villareal household just recently, in fact they are the main story for the ongoing season of my video series As Sims Go By. I'll share my take on this family's background there, but in the presence Jacques is realizing he will soon die, and is trying to convince the other members of the secret kartel to have Jacques replaced with - Max.

I like the guy, I think he is a bit confused and misunderstood. Not 100% sure how he will fare, yet. He is still a teenager, but his sister Luna just grew up to YA, so I guess sometime during this Winter I'll get to see Max as a YA,. too :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Deleted
  • Options
    Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    1. Max gets a makeover-physically and personality wise
    2. He gets recruited to become part of my vampire mob boss's gang doing various crimes and deeds >:)
    3. Once he has served my mob boss faithfully for a period of time he gets promoted to a "made man" where the mob boss gifts him a swanky house in a neighborhood, most times Windenburg, where he can run a branch of the organization.
    4. He then goes on to marry and have a happy little family until his death
  • Options
    Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    edited October 2019
    Delete-double post *shakes fist at Frontier Communications*
  • Options
    simesmerizedsimesmerized Posts: 202 Member
    A loooong time ago when I had a ton of CC I played him. I had him marry a sim of mine named Liv. They were one of my fave couples because she happened to have the good trait. xD Anywho! They had 3 children that I still play. Max was my first sim to be abducted and come back preggers. His daughter, Honor, was and is my first and only alien sim.

Max
    PZW4zCr.png

Oldest child, Willa
    T5QZVbG.png

Middle child, Hudson, in the yellow sweater
    Ns1xaQN.png

Youngest child, Honor
    l4uwiwe.png
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited October 2019
    Max has only been important to any of my Sims in one save game. My Gen 2 heir in my Not So Berry Challenge, Roz, met a teenaged Max at the Romance Festival and fell hard for him.

IVnSbPP.png

They ended up an official couple that night and things quickly progressed after that when she invited him to hang out at home.

nwrKpg8.png

While Roz napped, Max went to get a snack in the kitchen and was met there by Roz's Mom, Velamint (my founder) who had come home from work.

ajrFNkf.png

Obviously, she heard what was going on and gave him a piece of her mind. She asked him to leave and stay away from Roz or he'd suffer the consequences. From the smug look on his face, I don't think he took her seriously and will definitely be back.

M4SCr4M.png

Meanwhile, Roz woke up hysterical from all the excitement. I panicked and sent her to a mirror to calm down, saying a silent prayer when she didn't die. Usually it's too late when Sims get to this stage and immediately collapse. I didn't know that teens can't die from hysteria at the time. o.O Roz will age up to a YA the next time I play this challenge and despite her Mom's misgivings about him, Max will be the future Gen 3 baby Daddy.

rPJcxIh.png

Other than this one time, Max almost always just stays in the background of my gameplay as a rebellious child because I play with aging off when not required to have it on for a challenge. However, he is a teen in my custom template save so any teens I might have in future gameplay could be friends/partners with him. :)