Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Murkwood Earth Witch Haven Collab CONGRATS ON 5 MAXIS FAVS!!!

BrennachanBrennachan Posts: 2,055 Member
MURKWOOD EARTH WITCH BUILD, HOUSEHOLD AND STORY COLLAB

The Earth Witches of Murkwood (formerly Glimmerbrook) live in a haven protected by magic. They do not feel the effects of the simpocalypse because of the magical barrier they created around their woods. They are primarily healers and have decided to help heal the worlds of the Murkland Universe. This does not necessarily make them good (or bad) but the work they do is indeed a blessing to the dilapidated environments of the post-apocalypse.

Earth Witches love nature, the outdoors, gardening, herbalism, flower arranging, wood working, forests and trees, pets, bee keeping, water, and crystals. They are often friends with Patchy. An Earth Witch always has the “Loves the Outdoors” trait but other traits are at your discretion.

Earth Witch homes always have the “Off Grid” lot trait but can also have any other lot traits you desire to add. Commercial builds have the “Clothing Optional” lot trait as Earth Witches love to be one with nature. Additional lot traits are up to you. Since Earth Witches focus on magic and spells, they do not have to rely on the staple of Murkland (the trash fruit) for survival. However, if you wish to plant them in Murkwood, you certainly may, but it is not required.

This is an on-going collaboration so there is no deadline. Use the hashtag #Murkwood in the gallery to find other simmers’ creations and so that others can find yours. Please include, in your gallery descriptions, which lot your build goes on and if there is a witch that pairs with your build. Feel free to build, make a sim or household, or do both!

Stories about the Earth Witches are most welcome and encouraged! I will share stories, builds and households in my Murkland Facebook group and on Twitter. I will nominate Earth Witches and Builds for Maxis Favs.

I have made an Earth Witch myself, as well as a hobbit house for her to live in. These are optional to place in your own version of Murkwood.

71598888_2470524179874684_8669391718904233984_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_oc=AQlFRw_Fa68PDEYMu08RFU8MVm-MxgFIjb_l12NvDOyJmxjM7gKbGyP5S0_RYlOtP_w&_nc_ht=scontent.fatl1-1.fna&oh=8faf54a42101f0566adb8e7f0854e738&oe=5DF14285

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mago Mud is the sister of Mad Mud but years ago they parted ways – Mad to Murkland and Mago to Murkwood. Mago is an earth witch – she honors the land and brings sims back to nature. She sells the Fungal Infusion Fertilizer and the Elixir of Fertility and has the ingredients for these in her garden. She’s been known to turn her guests into plant sims as a way to heal the earth. Pairs with Hovel Hatch.

00.jpg

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Placed at Glimmerbrook Watch, this hobbit house belongs to an earth witch who grows the perfect ingredients for the Fungal Infusion Fertilizer and the Elixir of Fertility. The hovel is mostly subterranean and completely off grid. Pairs with Majo Mud.

71829517_2467532243507211_1059481849677479936_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_oc=AQmB5O4AJsP_1xfE_YZvvKs75keiZ5xMmpa48ibEgfQD_Bd7Xoedeti1tgY91iRQnmg&_nc_ht=scontent.fatl1-2.fna&oh=530a3f52fbd2d954bbd41525b4e772e4&oe=5E246752

Post edited by Brennachan on

Comments