Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can this please be continued in other packs?

I just noticed that in Realm of Magic, the two premade households have relationships with each other!To me, this is the biggest thing premades in the Sims 4 are missing and the closest thing we got to it were friendships via clubs in Get Together. I really hope they keep this up in other packs.
Proud black simmer 🖤
MfVGMbL.jpg

Comments

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    You mean like they’re friends?
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    You mean like they’re friends?

Yes, Emilia Charm is friends with the Amicable Acolytes (Tomax and Grace) and her fiance Darryl has a negative relationship with Tomax. Tomax and Grace are friends with Morgyn, and Minerva Charm (Darryl's mother) has friendships with two of the sages and a negative relationship with one (I've forgottrn which one but I think it was L. Faba.)
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Well thats great! Story telling in premade households and worlds is SO important in a life simulation game. Its not like you start living the moment when you enter the world, but actually enter in a living world instead.
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    I just noticed that in Realm of Magic, the two premade households have relationships with each other!To me, this is the biggest thing premades in the Sims 4 are missing and the closest thing we got to it were friendships via clubs in Get Together. I really hope they keep this up in other packs.

Sergio Romeo and Siobhan Fyres. Those two start off as boyfriend and girlfriend in Get together.
  • Options
    PreCiiousPreCiious Posts: 353 Member
    edited September 2020
    _____
    Post edited by PreCiious on