Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What did you do with the premades that came with Island Living and Realm of Magic?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    blockhart93blockhart93 Posts: 56 Member
    My sims who's a Spellcaster gave Duane Talla the Rite of Ascension and is training him to become a Master Spellcaster. When my sim's daughter is old Enough I want her to marry Duane. He'd be a great addition to their family.
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    I have played and am still playing extensively with Duane Talla, Paka'a Uha and Ukupanipo Hekekia (Uku only to begin with). Duane and Paka'a are spouses in my game (I made Paka'a female), and they have a couple of kiddos. Duane is the apple of my eye :*

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Im playing with the Kahananui. Alika bacame a vampire and Mele is all alternative. She likes to feed wild birds and wants to be a master candle maker. They are going through romantic problems now that Alika fell in love with an evil witch that likes to come around the house, flirt with him and make fun of Mele. Meanwhile they had twins, a vampire boy that is actually a good child. He wants to save the planet and is going green. And a non vampire girl that is evil and wants to get a degree in villany.
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Oh! This thread again! Well, since my last post here, I have in fact picked up (and deeply enjoyed) Island Living. For the most part, the premades have simply been neighbors and friends for my Sims, though a few have had some changes, mostly cosmetic. I know that my Trend Setter elder offered Keala Hoapili's granddaughter a makeover, polishing her look to show more confidence - not a radical change but just a sort of "be more you" refinement, being friendly and interested and encouraging.

Probably the premade I altered most, and then saved separately, was signature IL spokesperson & mermaid, Nalani Mahi'ai. Not yet having discovered the lovely Paka'a Uha, and wanting a mermale boyfriend for my Sim, I took her into CAS in full edit mode and gender-flipped her. The original Nalani is still also in my game, but now she has a fraternal twin, Kai Mahi'ai:

8p0EoTC.png

He was a very successful boyfriend, and ended up marrying my explore-the-pack standalone Sim, Eloy, in a traditional island ceremony:

VYDMXF3.png

And they lived happily ever after:

pzfjwNN.png

• Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    I don't play with premades directly, but my main spellcaster Marcos formed a club with Morgyn. Emelia Ernest and Macros also got it on during a Free Love NAP and now she is his bit on the side :lol:

giphy.gif