Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you forget to include in your sim's Apartment or House while building

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Sinks and trash cans.

All. The. Time.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Vacuum cleaner
  • Options
    MysticJinxMysticJinx Posts: 11 New Member
    Lights, usually in the bathrooms, and I will be wondering why are they showering in darkness.
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,877 Member
    Trash cans. Washing machine. Sinks sometimes. I also tend to not put curtains for some reason ?
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    garbage cans, fire alarms (either one part or the other), mailboxes, chimneys
  • Options
    LivinityLivinity Posts: 455 Member
    edited September 2019
    Outdoor lightning. I either don't remember at all or it's the last thing I include in a build, every time.
  • Options
    peragogoperagogo Posts: 223 Member
    I play test all my builds in a separate save before they go into my live game. The things I usually forget about are things like curtains and decorations, but outdoor trash cans and mailboxes depend on whether or not I’ve landscaped.
  • Options
    invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    LoriTSp wrote: »
    When I'm building, I tend to add a bunch of ceiling lights while I'm decorating and sometimes, in my eagerness to play, I forget to remove some of those ceiling lights before I add a family to the house.

I do the same - those circular lights from GTW are nice and bright, making it easier to see when I'm furnishing.

It's usually the computer desk that I forget until I'm nearly done building.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Kitchen Sinks. I don't know why, but I add dishwashers, microwaves, trash bins and the whole nine, but then I go to play test the kitchens and realize I forgot to add a sink!
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,675 Member
    I think lamps in one or more rooms. And often forget the kitchen fire alarm, too.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Nice to see that I'm not the only one who always forgets those trash cans! Second would be lights, and third the decorations box from Seasons. Not that I want it in every house, but I need it to get rid of holiday decorations whenever the game decides over my head to put them on.