Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is Aging broken?

I'm currently doing the 100 baby challenge and for some reason, I think aging is broken. It has been over 3 days and still no notification to age the baby up. My Sim was 22 days into Young Adult and now is 15 days.

Comments

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    I'm currently doing the 100 baby challenge and for some reason, I think aging is broken. It has been over 3 days and still no notification to age the baby up. My Sim was 22 days into Young Adult and now is 15 days.

1)are you using Mods? 2)Did you check the options in gameplay?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    playermarko456playermarko456 Posts: 4,972 Member
    No mods, checked the options in gameplay. Aging is enabled, set to normal. My matriarch is aging, but the babies are not. She had 22 sims days before she became an adult (when she gave birth to the twins) now she has 15 days and still has yet to receive the notification for their birthday.
  • Options
    SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    No mods, checked the options in gameplay. Aging is enabled, set to normal. My matriarch is aging, but the babies are not. She had 22 sims days before she became an adult (when she gave birth to the twins) now she has 15 days and still has yet to receive the notification for their birthday.

I'd just go ahead and age them up. They should've been well into toddlerhood by this point.