Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Suggestion

I miss the feature where I can have my sim purchase a phone for teens or even for themselves. I wouldn’t mind having that back but if not at least let us decide to get our child, “preteen”, or teen a phone. Also let us be able to take their phone away as a punishment.

Comments

• Options
    nessatay1920nessatay1920 Posts: 459 Member
    I would also like to have house phones as well. It would be cool to have those again.
  • Options
    Vivi_WillowTreeVivi_WillowTree Posts: 452 Member
    I agree, I really don't like the cell phones in four.
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I agree, I don't like how everyone automatically has a phone. I'd also like house phones as well.
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I miss the feature where I can have my sim purchase a phone for teens or even for themselves. I wouldn’t mind having that back but if not at least let us decide to get our child, “preteen”, or teen a phone. Also let us be able to take their phone away as a punishment.

You can ground them from the phone as a punishment if you have parenthood. Can't take it away but if they use it sneakily not much happens unfortunately. I think they lose responsibility or something.
  • Options
    nessatay1920nessatay1920 Posts: 459 Member

You can ground them from the phone as a punishment if you have parenthood. Can't take it away but if they use it sneakily not much happens unfortunately. I think they lose responsibility or something.

I have parenthood but that is interesting! I didn’t know that! But i wish more could happen if they were caught.