September 20 - Friday Highlight is here! Check it out!
September 17 - We just released a small patch for The Sims 4 on PC/Mac - click here for more details.

Does anyone else want robots?

Robots were always my favourite lifestate because they were more scientific than fantasy, but I definitely prefer the Servo/Simbot version than the Plumbot. I want my Sim to be able to make them. Does anyone else want them back?

Comments

• ElaineenicoleeElaineenicolee Posts: 75 Member
    Honestly I would love controlling a robot. Let's get a future pack (and maybe fix aliens?).
  • AmavariAmavari Posts: 79 Member
    That depends....
    Can I make 2B?
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 4,387 Member
    edited September 9
    I wouldn’t mind a Servo but I wouldn’t want anything other than that, like I don’t want a new robot life state
    Origin & Gallery : ChazzzyGOAT | Simblr : ChazzzyGOAT
  • NADYSOPHIENADYSOPHIE Posts: 290 Member
    I would like the robots to be like sims 3, they were the best thing ever. The future pack of sims 3 was so cool and great I love all of it.
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 400 Member
    A robot servant would be awesome, they could range from looking like the classic Servo to something crazy like the terminator, I mean who doesn't want the terminator washing their dishes?

It would also be cool if you could choose to make them androids, they still function like robots (stuff like being weak to water and needing to charge) but they just look like regular sims abit with added customization (Metal limbs, obvious fake skin with wires, new eye colors, etc)
    ŞŴ€€Ŧ ΜØŦĦ€Ř, ŞŴ€€Ŧ ΜØŦĦ€Ř, Ş€ŇĐ ¥ØỮŘ ĆĦƗŁĐ ỮŇŦØ Μ€, ₣ØŘ ŦĦ€ ŞƗŇŞ Ø₣ ŦĦ€ ỮŇŴØŘŦĦ¥ ΜỮŞŦ β€ βΔƤŦƗŽ€Đ ƗŇ ƤŁΔŞΜΔ ΔŇĐ ₣€ΔŘ.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 3,612 Member
    Depends. Do I want a robot or a skeleton maid more?
    8KQsJIq.png
  • NADYSOPHIENADYSOPHIE Posts: 290 Member
    Depends. Do I want a robot or a skeleton maid more?

Omg about the skeleton maid I remember that what game we had one? I remember playing with it I don't remember what game it was though.
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,041 Member
    I would prefer Plumbots, honestly. They had way more customization.
  • SageOfGlimmerBrookSageOfGlimmerBrook Posts: 315 Member
    I dont want robots at all.
    Sims storiesstoriesstories & Sims builds builds builds

• MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 760 Member
    edited September 21
    Heck yea, robots would be cool. The TS3 plumbots were awesome.

Androids too! Robots looking kind of like regular sims would be a neat addition, especially since I've seen so many people trying to mod or cheat towards that already in earlier games.
    8VhSrwA.gif
    they/them
    deviantart | simblr
  • XxAkiraXx1XxAkiraXx1 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Nah not that interesting.