Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Memory system

I really think, if the Sims 4 would have a similar memory system as they had in Sims 2, it would improve the gameplay a lot.

Not only they should remember negative or positive things that happen (divorce of parents, surviving a fire etc), but they could have some impact on their lives.
For example, if parents divorce, the children may get the gloomy trait added or their grades drop, they develop a fear of fire. Not all Sims of course, but there should be the possibility, it would help create some unique Sims.
Also I really liked to look back at all the things that happened to my Sims in Sims 2. A way to trigger them to remember certain things and make them feel super good because they thought of all the money they won in the lottery or negative things would be very funny too.

Comments

• Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    This sounds so cool. I started with The Sims 4, but if it's not patched into the current game it should be in ts5.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    TianaRTTianaRT Posts: 8 New Member
    Nice idea! I think it would also be great if pre-existing sims had relationships with eachother if their bio says they do. Like Bob and Eliza Pancakes for example. Their bio says there is trouble in paradice but, if you play them, they have a normal relationship for a married couple. Or the Caliente family and Don. It says Katrina moved in her "boy toy" and that he's interested in Dina and Nina yet there are no indications in any of their relationships to prove thats true. Basically more in-depth relationships that match the bio's (like in the sims 2) and a memory system (also like in the sims 2... wow, they really got a lot of stuff right in that game) would make the gameplay much more interesting and not leave the characters feeling so flat.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I would like the game to have Great-Grandparents, Great-Uncles, Great-Aunts, Second-Cousins, Step-families, Half-Siblings & In-Laws.