Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone know how to fix the Camera Bobbing?

I don't know why, but all of a sudden, my camera bobs up and down, when building and in gameplay. I am currently building on my first created terrain, but it is almost making me sick, is it related to columns? I found a very old post that said it was related to rooves, but I have deleted the rooves and still happening. It only started (I think) when I put some columns in. Does anyone know why this happens and how to fix? I don't run any mods in my game.

Sorry, I did post this in General, but nobody seems to have an answer yet, so I though I would try all you builders to see whether yoou have come across it?
2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1

Comments

• Options
    GwinielGwiniel Posts: 996 Member
    Not sure could this be it but my camera goes up and down, if the neighboring lot or the surrounding area (street or whatever) has tall items. For example, the camera suddenly jumps way up, if I have backed it on a light post in front of the lot I am building in. Also foundations, room levels, trees, raised/lowered terrain, roof and such makes the camera bounce up or down very easily.

Columns will do it also, if they keep changing their height.
  • Options
    Dglbr1969Dglbr1969 Posts: 854 Member
    Ahh, thank you @Gwiniel I think thee is a problem with columns at the moment changing heights, and I am building on my first hand made terrain, so I gather all these combined are contributing to the issue. I'm hoping there maybe a fix in the ini file someone might know of I saw ages ago, on ignore level or something, but still follow my sim, anyway, it seems there is no fix as yet for the columns, so I'll be waiting a while I think.

Thanks for your response :)
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1