Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Tier List

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited January 2020
    Made a tier list and, uploaded to imgur and now can't remember how to post it 😂
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    edited January 2020
    I used to have some packs ranked higher but they have dropped either because of bugs, or because I do not use them anymore.

izO8OuD.png
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    No as an occult Player I would have Realm of Magic and Vampires at least in the top two tiers even though both could use some improving. For me, none of the packs, are perfect or get 100% rating the closest one would be Vintage Glamour because as a stuff pack it gave us more for the money we were spending, Giving us a vanity to try on makeup. It gave us a butler as an option. Nice build and CAS items. It would go in the top tier for that reason in my opinion.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    I generally like most of them!

YIGAJkD.png
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    Here's my list:

fxNjIwv.png

I like all of them, some more and some less. Every pack has its positives and negatives. :)
  • Options
    qdAT3GE.png
    Uh hello, Based Department?
  • Options
    auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    kkAsGzw.png
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    telmarina wrote: »

tap on get share links and copy the bb code forums one and put it here :smile:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited January 2020
    drakharis wrote: »
    No as an occult Player I would have Realm of Magic and Vampires at least in the top two tiers even though both could use some improving.

I love occults but I was just very let down by ROM tbh so I just can't put it in top tiers

like even when there is spells most of them are too temporary and nonfatal to be of use in storytelling
    familiars just float and save you from death that hardly occurs in first place
    brooms? just teleport into nothingness
    clothes? no witch clothes
    cauldron? cooks only 3 meals like what even?
    curses? why can't I curse other sims?
    no magic for kiddos?

it's just sad really

Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    edited January 2020
    I feel like I would only need two tiers of classification for this exercise - average and bad.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    telmarina wrote: »

Select the photo on imjur, and then click on the option that mentions forum. From there, come here and right click in the text box. Voila.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    vt5E2cF.png

I like RoM, but everything Simmingal said about it is painfully true.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017